|Release date||6 December 2004 (Update)|
|Quest NPC?||Monkey Madness, Recipe for Disaster|
|Location||Ape Atoll Dungeon|
|Examine|| A wizened little Gnome dressed in brightly coloured clothes.|
|Notable features||Helps in making Monkey greegrees and Monkeyspeak amulets.|
Zooknock is the 10th squad mage who is involved in two quests. He can be found on Ape Atoll at the end of the Ape cave. He makes Enchanted bars with a M'amulet mould and monkey denture. He also makes Monkey greegrees with a Monkey talisman and the remains of a monkey (bones or corpse). Right click the bone and use it on him do the same with talisman as he will not accept them in your inventory.
- Karamja monkey greegrees are made with Karamja monkey bones (or monkey corpses) and a monkey talisman.
- Ninja monkey greegrees are made with Ninja monkey bones and a monkey talisman. Used to run the Ape Atoll Agility Course and obtain the tchiki monkey nuts.
- Gorilla monkey greegrees are made with gorilla bones and monkey talisman. Used to obtain the red banana.
- Zombie monkey greegrees are made with monkey zombie bones and monkey talisman. Used to cook stuffed snake in the quest Recipe for Disaster, and to walk on lava.
- Skeleton Ape bones cannot be made into a greegree.
- Greegrees are considered hard to get, as the player needs to get to the end of a long, dangerous tunnel, in a multicombat area with lots of level 100+s. There are also poisonous spike traps. Many do like the fact that he is at the end of the tunnel because some of the monkeys that drop remains are in the tunnel, and so the bones can be picked up and taken to Zooknock, provided they have a monkey talisman with them.