|Release date||17 May 2005 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||685 coins (info)|
|Examine||A pile of Zombie Ogre bones.|
Zogre bones are associated with the Prayer skill. They are dropped by Zogres and skogres. Zogre bones give 22.5 prayer experience when buried. There's a chance (about one every four bones buried) that a Skogre spawns next to a player when these bones are buried inside Jiggig.
- The Skogre will have the follow characteristics:
- It is there for a limited time, and may disappear while you are attacking it if its time runs out during the battle.
- It is aggressive.
- The bones you buried will NOT give you any prayer xp.
- Zogre bones, when compared, are less favoured by Players to train as it give less Prayer xp than its "relative" bones such as Fayrg bones, Raurg bones and Ourg bones.
Dropping monsters Edit
Cost and XP AnalysisEdit
This table can be used to compare and decide on how to train with the bones for the most desired cost versus experience gained. Notice how the cost in coins per XP point varies greatly depending on how the bones are used — but also remember that the different methods have different training speeds.
|Cost per XP||-30.4||-8.7||-7.6|
- It is assumed that two incense, mahogany or marble burners are lit while using the Gilded altar.
- The costs only include the cost of bones. The cost of clean marrentills used with the burners is not calculated.
Wolf bones • Monkey bones (Zombie) • Bat bones • Jogre bones • Monkey bones (large) • Zogre bones • Shaikahan bones • Babydragon bones • Wyvern bones • Chewed bones • Mangled bones • Fayrg bones • Raurg bones • Dagannoth bones • Ourg bones • Ourg bones (General Graardor) • Dragon bones • Frost dragon bones