- Talk to Grish in Jiggig, located a short run south of the Castle Wars.
- Talk to the Ogre Guard (without the combat level, East).
- Climb over the barricade.
- Run east and down the stairs.
- Run as far as you can north-west and search the skeleton, kill the zombie and take his backpack.
- Open the backpack, search the broken lectern behind the skeleton.
- Read the torn page.
- Search the nearby Ogre coffin until you find a Black prism (may take multiple attempts).
- Enter the Dragon Inn pub in Yanille.
- Use the dragon tankard on the bartender.
- Talk to Zavistic Rarve on the 1st floor of the Wizard's guild. Ring the bell outside if you lack the requirements.
- Enter the house just north of the guild, 1st floor[UK], talk to Sithik in bed.
- Search the drawers, the cupboard, and the wardrobe.
- Read the 3 books, use the papyrus on Sithik to make a portrait, then use the portrait on Sithik.
- Make sure that Sithik says that he appreciates "honesty" of the portrait or you will have to make another. If he says 'truth' you will have to try again. There is more papyrus in the drawers.
- Use the portrait on the bartender.
- Show your items to Zavistic in the magic guild. (necromancy book, torn page, h.a.m. book, tankard and portrait)
- Use the Strange Potion on the cup of tea beside Sithik.
- Climb down the ladder, climb up the ladder, ask Sithik all the possible questions.
- Return to Grish at the quest start, he will give you a key.
- Talk to him again.
- Cross the barrier to the east and go down the stairs again.
- Once inside, run directly west, through the double doors and down more stairs.
- Go north-east and search the stand infront of the pile of skulls. Prepare for battle.
- Kill Slash, pick up the Ogre artefact he drops.
- Return to Grish at quest start.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.