|Release date||17 May 2005 (Update)|
|XP per kill||108.9 (and 35.9 experience)|
|Always drops||Zogre bones, Ogre coffin key|
|Examine text||A partially decomposing zombie ogre.|
|Assigned by||Turael or Spria, Mazchna or Achtryn, Vannaka|
Zogres (also called Zombie ogre) are encountered during the Zogre Flesh Eaters quest and live south of Castle Wars. When burying their bones a Skogre may appear and attack. Their name is a portmanteau of 'zombie ogre'. They count as both zombies and ogres for slayer tasks.
Strengths and weaknessesEdit
Zogres are almost immune to normal weapons (you will hit just as often, but damage is reduced by 80%, Halberd of any kind recommended to strike from distance), but fire magic and brutal arrows are effective against them. Poison works full power, so poison potions might be good against them. Also, the damage done by your summoned familiars is not reduced.
|Profit||Skill requirements||Other requirements||Experience|
|966,508||70+ recommended||Zogre Flesh Eaters||26,000 |
100% drops Edit
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 6,617 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Zogre bone 1 Common Not sold Clue scroll (easy) 1 Rare Not sold Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold Starved ancient effigy 1 Very rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- The Zogre playing the drums can be attacked, but only with Ranged or Magic. You will also need to telegrab their items, should you wish to pick them up.
- The colour of the drums that the drumming Zogre plays is slightly lighter than that of the other drums.