|Not a physical object|
|Also known as?||Zeal(s), Z points|
|Approximate value||20462 coins|
Zeal points are obtained as a reward after a Soul Wars game. The amount of points given depends on the game result (see table below). It's advised to use Zeal on high skills to get more xp per Zeal.
|3 Zeal||2 Zeal||1 Zeal|
One point can be exchanged for a set amount of experience. This is becoming a more common way to train combat, and even a way for skillers to level slayer. (Here "floor" means "round down to the nearest whole number"). There is also a 10% bonus of experience when you spend 100 Zeal at a time. The bonus is dependent on the base level that the experience was used during.
- Attack, Strength, Defence and Constitution experience are counted with the following formula: or your level squared divided by 600 rounded down to a whole number and then multiplied by 525.
- Magic and Ranged experience are counted with the following formula: or your level squared divided by 600 rounded down to a whole number and then multiplied by 480.
- Prayer experience is counted with the following formula: or your level squared divided by 600 rounded down to a whole number and then multiplied by 270.
For calculators for the experience gained for zeal, see Soul Wars/Rewards#Calculators.
Gold, green, crimson plus blue charms can be bought. A set of gold charms costs 4 Zeal points, green charms 5 points, crimson charms 12 points and blue charms 30 points. The number of charms received depends on the player's combat levels.
Other rewards include Slayer pets and an option to gamble for random items.
You will need a trophy dropped by a Slayer monster (stuffed or unstuffed) and a number of Zeal points respective to the monster's Slayer level.
Image Trophy Pet Zeal points Crawling hand Creeping hand 5 Cockatrice head Minitrice 25 Basilisk head Baby basilisk 40 Kurask head Baby kurask 70 Abyssal demon head Abyssal minion 85 Fire cape TzRek-Jad 100
- Zeal means "fervor for a person, cause, or object; eager desire or endeavor; enthusiastic diligence; ardor."
- The word 'Zeal' is derived from Old French 'zel', which is in turn derived from Latin 'zelus' which is in turn derived from Greek. It is cognate with the Dutch word 'ziel', which means 'soul'.
- Zeal rewards were tripled on the 28th of October 2011 to celebrate the bot nuke.
- Soul Wars rewards - complete list of rewards