|Release||22 July 2013 (Update)|
|A close-range brute.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
5 ticks (3.0s)
The Zamorakian footsoldier is a melee-based monster fighting on the side of Zamorak in the Battle of Lumbridge. They drop Divine tears. They can only be attacked by players who have sided with Saradomin. Before being attacked by a player, they have 10,000 life points, but after being attacked, their life points and stats lower, with the extent they are lowered varying depending on the combat level of the one who attacked them, to a minimum of 128. They are capable of using abilities, however, and are dangerous in that regard. When attacked by a player, the first thing these monsters will usually do is use Backhand to stun their attacker once they get in melee distance. This can be prevented by either stunning them beforehand, or using Anticipation to prevent the effects from occurring. They could also use Freedom to cleanse themselves of damage over time effects.
Unlike most monsters including some other units in the Battle of Lumbridge, they move in running speed, making them difficult to catch up or run away from.
|Divine tears||1–5||Always||Not sold|
|Sacred metal fragments||1–20||Common||Not sold|
|Smite (Tier 0)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Divine Fury (Tier 0)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Divine Inspiration (Tier 0)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Guardian Angel (Tier 0)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Icyenic greathammer head||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Icyenic orb||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Icyenic bowstaff||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spin ticket||1||Rare||Not sold|
In addition, this monster has a very rare chance to drop "the Virtuous", "the Boundless" and "the Eternal" titles.
- The swordsman and the cleric variant can use smash ability despite the fact that it's meant for 2 handed weapons.
- All Zamorakian footsoldiers appear to be wearing Trimmed black armour.
- During the battle, sometimes a Zamorakian footsoldier will say "I have you now". This is likely a reference to the first Star Wars movie, when Darth Vader says these same words once he has Luke's X-Wing in his aim.
- A Zamorakian footsoldier may also say "Blood for the Chaos God" or "Tears for the Chaos throne". Which is similar to "Blood for the Blood God" , which is sometimes followed by "Skulls for the Skull Throne". Those statements are the battle cry of warriors devoted to the Chaos God Khorne in the Warhammer 40K universe. And the reference creates a parallel as it is used by warriors devoted to the Chaos God of the RuneScape universe.
- Saradominist crusaders can sometimes be found locked in combat against Zamorakian footsoldiers in one of the turrets on the west side of the battlefield; they cannot be interacted with in anyway.
- There is a glitch that caused Zamorakian footsoldiers to sometimes not die upon reaching 0 life points, and rendering them unattackable. They could only be finished off when they regenerate 1 life point.
|Lords of the Kinshra|