The Zamorakian footsoldier was a melee-based monster fighting on the side of Zamorak in the Battle of Lumbridge. They dropped Divine tears. They could only be attacked by players who had sided with Saradomin. Before being attacked by a player, they had 10,000 life points, but after being attacked, their life points and stats lowered, with the extent they were lowered varying depending on the combat level of the one who attacked them, to a minimum of 128. They were capable of using abilities, however, and were dangerous in that regard. When attacked by a player, the first thing these monsters usually did was use Backhand to stun their attacker once they got in melee distance. This could be prevented by either stunning them beforehand, or using Anticipation to prevent the effects from occurring. They could also use Freedom to cleanse themselves of damage over time effects.
Unlike most monsters including some other units in the Battle of Lumbridge, they moved at running speed, making them difficult to catch up or run away from.
|Divine tears||1–5||Always||Not sold|
|Sacred metal fragments||1–20||Common||Not sold|
|Smite (Tier 0)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Divine Fury (Tier 0)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Divine Inspiration (Tier 0)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Guardian Angel (Tier 0)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Icyenic greathammer head||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Icyenic orb||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Icyenic bowstaff||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spin ticket||1||Rare||Not sold|
In addition, this monster has a very rare chance to drop "the Virtuous", "the Boundless" and "the Eternal" titles.
- The swordsman and the cleric variant can use smash ability despite it being a two-handed weapon ability
- All Zamorakian footsoldiers appear to be wearing trimmed black armour, indicating that they are senior ranking troops among the Kinshra.
- During the battle, sometimes a Zamorakian footsoldier will say "I have you now". This is likely a reference to the first Star Wars movie, when Darth Vader says these same words once he has Luke's X-Wing in his aim.
- A Zamorakian footsoldier may also say "Blood for the Chaos God" or "Tears for the Chaos throne". These phrases are similar to the phrase used by Khornate warriors in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, "Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne". Khorne, like Zamorak, is a god of chaos.
- Saradominist crusaders can sometimes be found locked in combat against Zamorakian footsoldiers in one of the turrets on the west side of the battlefield; they cannot be interacted with in anyway.
- There was a glitch that caused Zamorakian footsoldiers to sometimes not die upon reaching 0 life points, and rendering them unattackable. They could only be finished off when they regenerate 1 life point.
|Lords of the Kinshra|