Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Members||Only to Set-trap|
|Cannot be cut|
|Cannot be grown|
|Examine||A young tree, probably quite flexible.|
A young tree is a tree used in the Hunter skill when catching swamp lizards and salamanders. With the appropriate Summoning level, they can also be used to catch Squirrels to use as pets. The player must construct a trap using one Rope and one Small fishing net. Adding bait to the trap will increase the odds of a successful catch. Different salamanders prefer different types of Tar as bait, and squirrels prefer Nuts. Players may dismantle the trap by right-clicking the tree and selecting "Dismantle".
Once the player has caught a their target, check the trap to receive the reward.
- Swamp lizards are found in the hunting area south-east of the bank in Canifis.
- Orange salamanders are found in the Uzer hunting area, south-west of the Ruins.
- Red salamanders are found south-west of Ardougne, by the entrance of the Ourania Cave.
- Black salamanders are found in level 20 Wilderness, north-east of the Chaos Temple.
- Squirrels are found near the wisp colony south of Seers' Village.