|Start point||McGrubor's Wood|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Attempt to chop the tree approximately 10 paces west and 10 paces south of the crate in McGrubor's Wood.
- Read the mysterious clue scroll.
- Talk to Reldo in Varrock Library.
- Remove all worn items, then perform the Cry and Panic emotes (in that order) whilst standing next to Duke Horacio on the 1stUK] of floor[Lumbridge Castle.
- Use the mysterious clue's dig option in the south-west corner of the Lumbridge cemetery.
- Enter the POH portal in Rimmington.
- Search the bookcase in the northwestern part of the western room of Draynor Manor (the room before Ava; the first room on the left after entering the building).
- Use the casket key on the locked casket.
- Return to McGrubor's Wood with a rope. Dig 2 paces south of the crate. Inspect and then descend the mysterious hole.
- Follow the path to the end and investigate the coffin for a cutscene.
- Investigate the mantle to the east.
- Talk to Uri.
- Quest Complete!
- 1 quest point
- 1 Sealed clue scroll (easy)
- 1 Sealed clue scroll (medium)
- 1 Sealed clue scroll (hard)
- A puzzle casket
- Old necklace, which you can use to find jade trinkets around Gielinor if over level 50 Dungeoneering
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
- Search for Necklace trinkets scattered around Gielinor, combining them creates the Necklace of Charos
- Music unlocked
- Cursed Crypt (in Charos's tomb)