|Release||6 February 2007 (Update)|
|A hairy, smelly, grazing animal.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|4 / 2 / 1|
|4 ticks (2.4s)|
Yaks live just inside the gates of Neitiznot, in a pen not far from the Neitiznot docks, where players can go to and from Rellekka by talking to Maria Gunnars. Players only need to talk to King Gjuki Sorvott IV to gain access to Neitiznot; completing The Fremennik Isles is not required. They have a 100 percent drop of yak-hide and hair which both grant Crafting experience when used. A bank, spinning wheel and tanner are nearby.
|Raw yak meat||1||Always||35|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- Upon using any item on a yak produces a message saying "The cow doesn't want that." instead of the expected "Nothing interesting happens."
- Yaks in the real world are not known to moo, unlike in RuneScape.
- For 2015 April Fools yaks would commonly drop an amulet of yakspeak.
- Before the Evolution of Combat update, they were popular among players for combat training.