|Release date||28 June 2011 (Update)|
|Examine|| The most loyal person you'll ever know.|
|Notable features|| Manages the Members' Loyalty Programme|
Xuan was released with the Members' Loyalty Programme update, and is located in the North East corner of Burthorpe, east of Burthorpe Castle (take the main path outside the Heroes Guild and head North and look for the shopping bag icon on the minimap). A second stall was added in the 21 September 2011 update, and is located in Varrock in the market square. Both of these shops are represented by a shopping bag icon.
One of his right-click options, "Clear-title", would remove any prefixes and is not limited to those from the Members Loyalty Programme, affecting titles like YtHaar, and other titles from The Branches of Darkmeyer and Mobilising Armies.
- His name suggests that he comes from the Eastern Lands.
- His cowl currently has an animation glitch, while all NPCs move continuously for the assumption of breathing, the hat stretches back and forth.
- Xuan is supposedly famous in Burthorpe for his badger-fighting skills, despite the fact that badgers (with the exception of the Honey badger) do not exist in RuneScape.
- Originally, the Burthorpe stall was located west of Burthorpe Castle, but was moved as a result of the revamp of the area on 31 January 2012.
- As of 28 February 2012, Xuan is a voiced NPC. He has a slight Chinese accent, lending further support to the theory that the Eastern Lands are Asian-themed.
- Along with the addition of Xuan's voice over, the answer to the question asked by the player "Who are you?" was also changed to a more calm response.