|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|The cape worn by master woodcutters.|
The Woodcutting cape is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Woodcutting skill. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Woodcutting hood from Wilfred (who can be found wandering through the trees north-west of the north exit of Falador) by players who have achieved level 99 Woodcutting. Woodcutting skillcapes are light brown in colour, and have a green trim if the player has more than one level 99 skill. The woodcutting hood can be attached to the cape by using one on the other, creating a hooded woodcutting cape. It can be detached with a right-click option.
Talking to Wilfred gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|[view] • [talk]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- Currently, 166,164 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The Woodcutting skill icon is slightly lower on the Woodcutting cape than on most of the other Capes of Accomplishment.
- The Woodcutting cape emote is based on the Japanese children's game Daruma Otoshi. A large version of the game, similar to the size in the emote, was featured on the show Unbeatable Banzuke with the title "Daruma 7".
- The trimmed woodcutting cape's in-game name is "Woodcut. cape (t)", shortened similarly to the Construct. cape.