Wonderbar, also known as Wonder Bar, is a Treasure Hunter promotion originally released in May 2015. Players can gain charges with every chest they open, filling the Wonderbar meter. Once the player has reached the prize category they want, they can activate the Wonderbar and their next prize will be from that category or rarer.
Filling the wonderbarEdit
- It takes 5 keys to charge the wonderbar for a guaranteed yellow gem reward (or above). Additionally, this adds one promotional category reward of purple rarity on the ticker.
- It takes an additional 8 keys (total 13 keys) to charge the wonderbar for a guaranteed orange gem reward (or above). Additionally, this adds two promotional category rewards of purple rarity on the ticker.
- It takes an additional 11 keys (total 24 keys) to charge the wonderbar for a guaranteed red gem reward (or above). Additionally, this adds three promotional category rewards of purple rarity on the ticker.
Filling the purple gemEdit
It takes 240 keys to charge the purple gem for a guaranteed purple gem reward.
These discontinued lucky items featured in this promotion in addition to the currently available purple gem rewards.
|Start Date||End Date||Promo||Update|
|30 May 2017||2nd Chance Tuesday||N/A|
|3 May 2017||8 May 2017||Wonderbar||Wonderbar Returns|
|28 February 2017||2nd Chance Tuesday||N/A|
|4 October 2016||2nd Chance Tuesday||N/A|
|1 September 2016||5 September 2016||Wonderbar||Treasure Hunter | Wonder Bar|
|8 May 2015||11 May 2015||Wonderbar||Treasure Hunter – Wonder Bar|
- The first release of the Wonderbar did not include the purple charge. Also, no promotional category items would appear on the ticker when activating the bar.
- The Wonder bar charge booster was part of the first Wonderbar promotion, but it has not been obtainable since.