|Also called||Magic Guild|
|No. of Stores/Banks||2 stores|
|Required level||66 Magic|
|Location on World Map|
|Yanille||←||Wizards' Guild||→||Tai Bwo Wannai|
The Wizards' Guild has a number of useful things for those interested in Magic. It is located in Yanille, and requires level 66 Magic to enter (if the player does not have the required level, Wizard Distentor would say the magic level is "unsafe" for them). Boosts can be used to enter. The Wizards' Guild was founded by Jack in the First Age and is as such the oldest known institute of magic on Gielinor. However, the guild has changed immensely over the course of millennia and is very likely to have been destroyed, rebuilt or otherwise changed many times. The guild seems to have a sort of friendly rivalry with the Misthalanian Wizards' Tower, most evident during the Christmas banquet of 169.
Players can reach the guild by going to Yanille. Besides walking, there are several fast-transport means to the area near Yanille:
- Teleport to House, for players whose player-owned house are in Yanille.
- A chipped teleport tab.
- Watchtower teleports (such as the spell itself or a Yanille portal in a player-owned house.) These can either arrive at the Watchtower, just outside the city walls, or just north of the pet shop if players have completed the hard Ardougne Tasks.)
- Fairy ring code C•I•Q. This arrives a bit north of the city's western gate.
- Castle Wars teleport, which is just south-west of Yanille, using the duelling ring.
- Home teleport to Yanille Lodestone (if activated)
Wizard Distentor is the guildmaster. He can teleport players to the Rune Essence mine. He's the closest one to the bank of any rune essence teleporter. However, for those that do not meet the level 66 requirement to enter the guild, using Aubury in Varrock and Varrock's east bank is the next fastest. Wizard Distentor wears lighter blue robes than other wizards, helping him stand out like Zavistic Rarve.
There are also two attackable wizards.
Zavistic Rarve is involved in quests such as The Hand in the Sand and Zogre Flesh Eaters. If players cannot get in to talk to him, they can ring the bell just outside the guild's front door to call him. He wears special robes that make him stand out.
Wizard Guild's Magic Robe StoreEdit
The Robe Store Owner sells a variety of mystic equipment, as well as stones of binding used to produce tectonic armour. He also sells the Magic Cape of Achievement for 99,000 coins to players with level 99 Magic.
| GE resale
|Mystic hat (blue)||10||15,000||4,500||13,807||-11,930|
|Mystic robe top (blue)||10||120,000||36,000||70,981||-490,190|
|Mystic robe bottom (blue)||10||80,000||24,000||46,861||-331,390|
|Mystic gloves (blue)||10||10,000||3,000||5,217||-47,830|
|Mystic boots (blue)||10||10,000||3,000||5,453||-45,470|
|Stone of binding||10||500,000||150,000||506,223||62,230|
|Magic cape||∞||99,000||Not sold||Not sold||Not sold|
Wizard Guild's Rune StoreEdit
| GE resale
|Staff of fire||10||1,500||450||758||-7,420|
|Staff of water||10||1,500||450||637||-8,630|
|Staff of air||10||1,500||450||644||-8,560|
|Staff of earth||10||1,500||450||645||-8,550|
The second floor contains three magic portals.
- The east portal teleports to the Wizards' Tower (south of Draynor Village).
- The south portal teleports to the Dark Wizards' Tower (west of Falador).
- The west portal teleports to Thormac's Sorcerer's Tower (south of Seers' Village).
The magic portals are one-way teleportation devices. There are no portals at the destinations to return players to the Wizards' Guild.