For other uses, see Wizard (disambiguation).
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|XP per kill||36.6 (and 12 experience)|
|Examine text||Slightly magical.|
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 298
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 1,571 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Air rune 5, 12 Common 135–324 Fire rune 5, 12 Common 245–588 Water rune 5, 12 Common 140–336 Earth rune 5, 12 Common 85–204 Body rune 5, 12 Common 145–348 Mind rune 5, 12 Common 40–96 Chaos rune 2, 10 Rare 88–440 Nature rune 2 Rare 576 Law rune 2 Rare 966 Blood rune 2 Rare 796
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Staff 1 Common 52 Wizard's book 1 Common 377 Wizard hat (blue) 1 Rare 860 Wizard robe top 1 Uncommon 299 Wizard wand 1 Common 830 Wizard gloves 1 Common 1,834
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 1–30 Common Not sold Mind talisman 1 Common 199 Water talisman 1 Uncommon 16,022 Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
- These wizards could be seen with what appeared to be a blue version of the Cape of legends, but with the HD update, they are now seen with the Cape of legends, suggesting that they are members of the Legends' Guild. This is impossible, however, due to their low combat level.
- Prior to the 28 November 2012 update, wizards in the Wizards' Tower were also attackable. They were the only attackable wizards in free-to-play. These wizards were replaced by spellwisps.