For other uses, see Wizard (disambiguation).
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|XP per kill||36.6 (and 12 experience)|
|Examine text||Slightly magical.|
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Bones 1 Always 297
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 1,571 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Air rune 5, 12 Common 120–288 Fire rune 5, 12 Common 230–552 Water rune 5, 12 Common 130–312 Earth rune 5, 12 Common 65–156 Body rune 5, 12 Common 35–84 Mind rune 5, 12 Common 30–72 Chaos rune 2, 10 Rare 82–410 Nature rune 2 Rare 600 Law rune 2 Rare 544 Blood rune 2 Rare 644
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Staff 1 Common 93 Wizard's book 1 Common 402 Wizard hat (blue) 1 Rare 798 Wizard robe top 1 Uncommon 111 Wizard wand 1 Common 1,223 Wizard gloves 1 Common 1,730
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 1–30 Common Not sold Mind talisman 1 Common 267 Water talisman 1 Uncommon 13,892 Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- These wizards could be seen with what appeared to be a blue version of the Cape of legends, but with the HD update, they are now seen with the Cape of legends, suggesting that they are members of the Legends' Guild. This is impossible, however, due to their low combat level.
- Prior to the 28 November 2012 update, wizards in the Wizards' Tower were also attackable. They were the only attackable wizards in free-to-play. These wizards were replaced by spellwisps.