For other uses, see Wizard (disambiguation).
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|XP per kill||36.6 (and 12 experience)|
|Examine text||Slightly magical.|
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Bones 1 Always 401
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 1,571 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Air rune 5, 12 Common 170–408 Fire rune 5, 12 Common 160–384 Water rune 5, 12 Common 190–456 Earth rune 5, 12 Common 110–264 Body rune 5, 12 Common 75–180 Mind rune 5, 12 Common 40–96 Chaos rune 2, 10 Rare 94–470 Nature rune 2 Rare 588 Law rune 2 Rare 712 Blood rune 2 Rare 638
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Staff 1 Common 55 Wizard's book 1 Common 403 Wizard hat (blue) 1 Rare 822 Wizard robe top 1 Uncommon 246 Wizard wand 1 Common 739 Wizard gloves 1 Common 1,860
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 1–30 Common Not sold Mind talisman 1 Common 283 Water talisman 1 Uncommon 13,910 Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- These wizards could be seen with what appeared to be a blue version of the Cape of legends, but with the HD update, they are now seen with the Cape of legends, suggesting that they are members of the Legends' Guild. This is impossible, however, due to their low combat level.
- Prior to the 28 November 2012 update, wizards in the Wizards' Tower were also attackable. They were the only attackable wizards in free-to-play. These wizards were replaced by spellwisps.