For other uses, see Wizard (disambiguation).
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|XP per kill||36.6 (and 12 experience)|
|Examine text||Slightly magical.|
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 175
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 1,571 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Air rune 5, 12 Common 140–336 Fire rune 5, 12 Common 225–540 Water rune 5, 12 Common 110–264 Earth rune 5, 12 Common 80–192 Body rune 5, 12 Common 170–408 Mind rune 5, 12 Common 40–96 Chaos rune 2, 10 Rare 88–440 Nature rune 2 Rare 580 Law rune 2 Rare 782 Blood rune 2 Rare 882
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Staff 1 Common 56 Wizard's book 1 Common 385 Wizard hat (blue) 1 Rare 605 Wizard robe top 1 Uncommon 285 Wizard wand 1 Common 774 Wizard gloves 1 Common 1,908
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 1–30 Common Not sold Mind talisman 1 Common 195 Water talisman 1 Uncommon 16,593 Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
- These wizards could be seen with what appeared to be a blue version of the Cape of legends, but with the HD update, they are now seen with the Cape of legends, suggesting that they are members of the Legends' Guild. This is impossible, however, due to their low combat level.
- Prior to the 28 November 2012 update, wizards in the Wizards' Tower were also attackable. They were the only attackable wizards in free-to-play. These wizards were replaced by spellwisps.