For other uses, see Wizard (disambiguation).
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|XP per kill||36.6 (and 12 experience)|
|Examine text||Slightly magical.|
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 158
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 1,571 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Air rune 5, 12 Common 160–384 Fire rune 5, 12 Common 290–696 Water rune 5, 12 Common 120–288 Earth rune 5, 12 Common 110–264 Body rune 5, 12 Common 390–936 Mind rune 5, 12 Common 70–168 Chaos rune 2, 10 Rare 126–630 Nature rune 2 Rare 628 Law rune 2 Rare 906 Blood rune 2 Rare 1,022
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Staff 1 Common 54 Wizard's book 1 Common 413 Wizard hat (blue) 1 Rare 617 Wizard robe top 1 Uncommon 230 Wizard wand 1 Common 736 Wizard gloves 1 Common 1,936
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 1–30 Common Not sold Mind talisman 1 Common 247 Water talisman 1 Uncommon 11,150 Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- These wizards could be seen with what appeared to be a blue version of the Cape of legends, but with the HD update, they are now seen with the Cape of legends, suggesting that they are members of the Legends' Guild. This is impossible, however, due to their low combat level.
- Prior to the 28 November 2012 update, wizards in the Wizards' Tower were also attackable. They were the only attackable wizards in free-to-play. These wizards were replaced by spellwisps.