For other uses, see Wizard (disambiguation).
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|XP per kill||36.6 (and 12 experience)|
|Examine text||Slightly magical.|
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Bones 1 Always 348
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 1,571 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Air rune 5, 12 Common 120–288 Fire rune 5, 12 Common 185–444 Water rune 5, 12 Common 135–324 Earth rune 5, 12 Common 65–156 Body rune 5, 12 Common 30–72 Mind rune 5, 12 Common 25–60 Chaos rune 2, 10 Rare 82–410 Nature rune 2 Rare 612 Law rune 2 Rare 642 Blood rune 2 Rare 622
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Staff 1 Common 111 Wizard's book 1 Common 444 Wizard hat (blue) 1 Rare 1,122 Wizard robe top 1 Uncommon 108 Wizard wand 1 Common 1,360 Wizard gloves 1 Common 1,615
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 1–30 Common Not sold Mind talisman 1 Common 246 Water talisman 1 Uncommon 13,370 Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- These wizards could be seen with what appeared to be a blue version of the Cape of legends, but with the HD update, they are now seen with the Cape of legends, suggesting that they are members of the Legends' Guild. This is impossible, however, due to their low combat level.
- Prior to the 28 November 2012 update, wizards in the Wizards' Tower were also attackable. They were the only attackable wizards in free-to-play. These wizards were replaced by spellwisps.