For other uses, see Wizard (disambiguation).
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|XP per kill||36.6 (and 12 experience)|
|Examine text||Slightly magical.|
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 169
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 1,571 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Air rune 5, 12 Common 115–276 Fire rune 5, 12 Common 295–708 Water rune 5, 12 Common 105–252 Earth rune 5, 12 Common 80–192 Body rune 5, 12 Common 220–528 Mind rune 5, 12 Common 75–180 Chaos rune 2, 10 Rare 104–520 Nature rune 2 Rare 712 Law rune 2 Rare 850 Blood rune 2 Rare 1,002
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Staff 1 Common 62 Wizard's book 1 Common 434 Wizard hat (blue) 1 Rare 320 Wizard robe top 1 Uncommon 234 Wizard wand 1 Common 653 Wizard gloves 1 Common 1,296
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 1–30 Common Not sold Mind talisman 1 Common 269 Water talisman 1 Uncommon 10,892 Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- These wizards could be seen with what appeared to be a blue version of the Cape of legends, but with the HD update, they are now seen with the Cape of legends, suggesting that they are members of the Legends' Guild. This is impossible, however, due to their low combat level.
- Prior to the 28 November 2012 update, wizards in the Wizards' Tower were also attackable. They were the only attackable wizards in free-to-play. These wizards were replaced by spellwisps.