Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start point||Talk to the crying boy west of Falador.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||You must be able to beat 4 monsters from level 16 to 49 without a break.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Witch's Experiment fought over four forms:
- Talk to the Boy standing by the long garden just West of Falador. (1-1)
Entering the HouseEdit
- Go to the front door of the house.
- Search the Northern potted plant for a key and enter.
- Go through the north door and into the basement.
- If you didn't bring gloves, search the nearby boxes for a pair. You may have to search several times
- While wearing gloves, enter the gate.
- Open and search the cupboard, straight ahead on the Western wall for a magnet.
- Go back up the ladder and into the small room to the south.
- Use Cheese on the Mouse Hole on the Eastern wall.
- Use the magnet on the mouse.
Retrieving the BallEdit
- Exit the door and make your way to the fountain, being careful not to be seen by the witch.
- Note: Strategically walk behind the shrubs to hide, being sure to stand in the middle space of the shrub. If you are caught by Nora T. Hagg you will need to repeat the process involving the magnet and the mouse. (Do not try to surge, it will likely result in being spotted.)
- Check the fountain for a key.
- Return south down the shrubs to the shed, being careful not to be caught by the witch, and use the key on the door.
- Do not take the ball yet.
- Kill the Witch's experiment four times.
- (All forms of Experiment are weak to Water Spells)
- Take the ball.
- Teleport back to the boy and give him the ball.
- Note: Being caught by the witch will cause the ball to disappear and you will have to repeat most of the quest.
- Quest complete!