|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||1,963 coins (info)|
|Examine||A branch from a willow tree.|
A Willow branch is an item received while pruning a willow tree grown by a player. To obtain willow branches, use secateurs or magic secateurs on a willow tree which has been planted on a tree patch using the Farming skill. No experience is gained from this.
Cutting branches is only possible after checking the health of the tree. Once its health is checked, a branch can be cut every 5 minutes or you have the option of leaving the tree after checking its health and later coming back to cut them all at once. The player has the option of cutting up to six branches at once after a waiting period of 30 minutes. It is possible to cut seven branches at the same tree; it would require the player to cut at least one branch off of the tree and have another branch immediately take its place. This allows a player to collect up to 12 branches per hour from each tree, and with five available tree patches, up to 60 per hour total, which, in turn, means approximately 117,780 coins an hour.
Instances of up to 34 branches being collected in one retrieval have been recorded, though the occurrence of this event is unpredictable; it is unknown as to whether this is a glitch or not. It has been observed with both magic secateurs and regular secateurs.
Players may also receive willow branches from opening a box of summoning ingredients, a possible reward from the Familiarisation Distraction and Diversion. Two branches is a possible loot from a Spirit impling jar.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Willow branches are used for making Giant ent pouches as part of the Summoning skill.
- 12 willow branches are required for the Enlightened Journey quest.
- 6 willow branches are required to make a fruit basket on a loom, which is one of the Medium Falador Tasks.
|Fruit tree produce||