|Release date||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|Examine|| He's cooking up a storm.|
Wiglaf is a NPC found in the camps to the southwest of Daemonheim Castle. He seems to be cooking food in a pot which is attached to a chain and hanging over the fire. Every so often a female warrior called Estrith comes towards Wiglaf and says "Soon we'll be home, eating red meat and combing innards from our hair". This happens every 5 minutes as Estrith patrols the cliffs surrounding the cliffs, acting as a lookout.
- On rare occasions, Wiglaf will reply to Estrith with one of the following remarks:
- "Don't forget dessert: beer, mead and some more beer."
- "Aye, you are right there. The meat here is more brown - grey if we're lucky."
- "No red meat today, Estrith. Seagull nuggets."
- "Why use a comb when you can use a fork? Eat what you find."
- "Innards in your hair? I found a finger in the gruel yesterday."
- "Save those innards, Estrith. They'll do for soup."
- Wiglaf is most likely based on Wiglaf, the most loyal thane, from the epic poem Beowulf, or the main character in the Dragon Slayer Academy series.