|Release||17 October 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||460 coins|
|Low alch||307 coins|
|Exchange||2,749 coins (info)|
|Examine||A vicious, curved sword.|
The White scimitar is a members only White Knight weapon. To wield a white scimitar the player must have completed the Wanted! quest and have at least 25 Attack. To obtain a white scimitar, a player ranked as a Master White Knight can either buy one from Sir Vyvin or another player. It has the same bonuses as a black scimitar.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 2.4 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|White Knight Master Armoury||768||Coins||10||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||72.5%|
|1 × Knightly components||100%|
- Since the Animation Pack 1 update, the White Scimitar was the only scimitar which did not get updated properly. The inventory sprite appeared different and the wielding position was pointed forwards instead of up.
- On 9 November 2009, clipping of the white scimitar's inventory icon was stopped.
- After the Evolution of Combat, it now requires 25 Attack to wield. It required only 10 Attack before the update.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat it had a +1 Prayer bonus, and was the only Scimitar in the game to have one.