|Release||25 December 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||2,147,483,647 coins (info)|
|Examine||A nice hat from a cracker.|
White partyhats were available during the 2001 Christmas event. This item can no longer be obtained except for being traded from another player that already has one. They were retrieved when one player "used" a Christmas cracker with another player. One of the two participants received a random gift and the other received a partyhat.
Since they were discontinued more than a decade ago, partyhats became the most expensive items in RuneScape's history. White partyhats are the most sought after colour of partyhat, according to a 2009 poll.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
15 Days of ChristmasEdit
During the 15 Days of Christmas in 2013, this item, along with other Christmas-themed equipment, was given the Hybrid style of combat, and stats that scaled with the player's levels. This was so players could use these items in combat to assist in hunting for festive crackers during the event.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- The former version of the white partyhat's inventory icon was .
- Before free trade, the street price was much higher than the GE price, giving the false impression that partyhats sharply rose when free trade was reintroduced.
- On 5 June 2011, the white partyhat was the first item ever on the Grand Exchange to hit a price of 2,147,483,647 coins (the maximum number of coins a player can have).
- The white partyhat is the second most expensive partyhat just under the blue partyhat.