|Release||12 July 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||90,000 coins|
|Low alch||60,000 coins|
|Exchange||84,896 coins (info)|
|Examine||Use on an abyssal whip for added oomph!|
The whip vine is an item found by killing mutated jadinkos in the Jadinko Lair. When attached to an abyssal whip or painted abyssal whip, it creates the abyssal vine whip, which adds 48 damage and 208 accuracy to the stats of the weapon. It can also be consumed when used on a wyrm spike to create a lava whip, which initially has 20% charges. Further whip vines may be used on the lava whip to recharge it in increments of 20%.
The whip vine can be safely removed after being attached to an Abyssal whip.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Mutated jadinko guard||96||1||Very rare|
|Mutated jadinko male||100||1||Rare|
- On the day of release the price was 25,000,000 on the Grand Exchange, although some players were buying it for as high as 100,000,000. When players realised that the bonuses weren't as high as expected, the street price fell below 8,000,000 before the end of the day.
- Obtaining a whip vine used to show up on the Adventurer's Log.