Learning of your "Mission"Edit
Items to bring: Games necklace, Varrock Teleport, any boosts you wish to use to start the quest and equipment to kill two level 60 Assassins.
- Talk to Radimus Erkle in the Legends' Guild north-east of Ardougne. (Fairy Ring BLR).
- Make your way to Taverley and talk to Ivy Sophista. She is in the house with the crystal chest, west of Pikkupstix.
- Go up the ladder near Ivy Sophista and the chest.
- Talk to Thaerisk Cemphier. Two level 60 assassins will appear and attack you, kill them both. After that, talk to Thaerisk again and choose the following in this order: 1) "What efforts are you making against Lucien?" 2) "What are our options?" and 3) "What do you need me to do?"
Khazard and Movario's BaseEdit
Items to bring: Watchtower teleport, Mort myre fungus (supplied by the Hunting expert), Ardougne teleport (Ardougne Cloak preferably), knife, logs, ring of charos (5,000 coins if you don't have one), one each of air, mind, water, earth, fire runes.
Feldip Hunter areaEdit
- Talk to the Hunting expert in Feldip Hunter area.
- Go to the pit west then south-west of the Hunting expert. Build a pitfall trap and bait it with the Mort Myre Fungi.
- Dismantle the trap to obtain an Unconscious broav.
- Bring the Unconscious broav to the Hunting expert.
- Go to laundry house just west of the Fight Arena (West of Port Khazard) with a Ring of Charos, and charm/bribe the Khazard launderer to give you Movario's Dirty laundry.
- Go to the Khazard Battleground south-west of Ardougne and drop your Broav and use the clothes on him, he will follow the scent until he reaches to a building with a broken table inside.
- Climb over the Crumbled wall nearby, just right of the door.
- Drop your Broav in the room with the broken table and use the clothes on him again.
- Search the table to find a trapdoor and then go down the trapdoor.
- Go through the door in front of you and at the crossroads head north along the curving path.
See Movario's base for a map of the base.
Note: It is important to know how much you weigh when you enter the room. Also you cannot enter the base with less than 1 kg weight.
- Search on the door to read the sign.
- To unlock it a certain type of rune must be placed on the door. Closely examine the text on the door to determine what type of rune to use. The word 'prOHibitED' is the key to which rune to use. The shape of one letter of the word hints at the correct rune.
Click here to see a more detailed version of the solution to this puzzle.
- Search the door again and disarm the trap.
- Search the painting on the east wall.
- Search all the bookshelves until you hear a CLICK.
- Search the outer bookcases that have electricity running towards them to disable them. From that bookshelf, follow the wire that faintly glows to find the next bookshelf to search.
- Repeat until the electric door opens.
- Search the stairs once the door is unlocked to disarm a trap.
- Climb up the stairs.
- Search the desk to obtain Movarios' notes (volume 1). Read the notes (42 pages).
- Pick up the Waste-paper basket. Search the waste-paper basket while it is in your inventory.
- Search the book case to the west of the trash can, then use the ruby key on it.
- Search the contraption.
- Climb the staircase that appears
- Search the bed and dismantle the bed-chest trap. Use the key on the chest and Open and search it.
- Go back down to the wire room and search the drawers in the small east room.
- Look-at the temperature gauge. It should say a number. The number will be in "Tickits" ( your mass was when you first entered the area). Your weight must be equal to the mass of the reading of the thermometer + the mass of the weights on the statue upstairs.
- Take a number of weights equal to the number you must put on the statue and place the weights on the statue in the second floor
- Go through the door next to the statue.
Catching Lucien's spyEdit
Items to bring: The Strange key loop, Strange key teeth, Movarios' notes volume 1 and Movarios' notes volume 2.
- Find a way out and show Thaerisk the Strange key loop, Strange key teeth, Movario's notes (volume 1) and Movario's notes (volume 2).
- Head to the back of McGrubor's Wood and kill all the Mercenary Axemen (level 88) and attack the Mercenary Mage (level 48).
- Search the dead mercenaries and talk to the wounded Guardian of Armadyl
- Go to the Seer's village pub, walk upstairs, and talk to Idria.
- Go to Falador and talk to Sir Tiffy Cashien in the park.
- Go to the White Knight's Castle.
- Talk to Thaerisk Cemphier (Guthix), Akrisae (Saradomin), and Idria (Armadyl) in the eastern room on the ground floor, by the jail cells and ask how to get to Draynor and Akrisae will offer to teleport you there.
- At Draynor Village, plant the teleorb on the Shady stranger wearing the white robes.
- Go back to Falador and talk to Thaerisk and Akrisae. The spy will be teleported into the cell, and the truth serum will be brought in and spilled.
Making a super truth serum and recruiting the heroesEdit
Items to bring: lantern lens, Snapdragon seed (because it isn't "provided during quest" like the item reqs says. It's uneditable so I can't fix it, I don't know who put it there), 20 coins and Seed dibber (toolbelt works)
- Go to Betty in the Port Sarim rune shop and buy a pink dye from Betty for 20 coins. Use the pink dye on the lens
- Stand just inside the doorway and use the lens with the counter and search the counter and take the enriched snapdragon seed.
- Go back to Falador and talk to Thaerisk.
- Take a Seed dibber and plant the seed in the herb patch at the top of western stairs of the castle
- Go talk to Idria, who is now by Akrisae in the White knights' castle, She will then ask you to recruit four heroes to apprehend Lucien: Turael who lives in Taverley, Hazelmere who lives east of Yanille (Fairy Code: CLS.), Duradel who lives in Shilo Village, Mazchna who lives in Canifis.
Questioning the spyEdit
Items to bring: Truth serum, Seal of passage, charcoal, papyrus (both supplied), 1 Astral rune, 1 Cosmic rune, 2 Air runes
- Return to Falador, and talk to Thaerisk, pick the enriched snapdragon herb and mix it into your truth serum to make super truth serum
- Head back to the room with Thaerisk and the others and open the cupboard
- go into the cell and use the serum on the shady stranger
- Convince the captured spy to drink it.
- Give the sketch to Idria, and she will ask you to recruit four more heroes (first 3 from the Warriors' Guild): Ghommal, Harrallak Menarous, Sloane and Cyrisus.
- Return and speak to Idria, and then Akrisae.
Into the Black Knights' FortressEdit
Items to bring: Unpowered orb, food for fighting multiple enemies in a multi-target area, runes for any charge orb spell (3 cosmics and 30 runes of any element or any elemental staff) *remember to switch back to the Standard Spellbook*, Bronze med helm, Iron Chainbody, and equipment for two combat styles (Melee and Ranged recommended), and a Falador teleport.
- Head to Black Knights' Fortress with all the items above. Equip the bronze medium helm and iron chainbody, and then enter the fortress.
- Push the wall north of the entrance and head down the ladder.
- Near the east wall, search the floor tile with an orb marking on it. Then cast the charge orb spell on it which reveals a trap door.
- Climb down the ladder.
- Kill at least 3 Elite Black Knights for their armor, in order to blend in.
- Head north by jumping across the broken bridge, go east, and climb up the wall.
- Once up the wall, jump over the barricade and walk north-west until you reach a fork in the path, then head east.
- Talk to Silif.
- Head west to the fork in the path, and take the north path. Enter the north door.
- Note: In order to search the desks and wardrobes in the next step, you must have obtained three Elite Black armour pieces by killing Elite Black Knights.
- Search all the desks and wardrobes in the room until you have another full set of Elite Black Armor, a Restore Potion (4), strange teleorb, and a lobster.
- Search the key rack on the northern wall for a cell key.
Return to Silif's cell and enter by using the key on the door. Use the lobster on Silif and then the potion. Speak to him. He will put on the Elite black armour and follow you.
- Return to the northern room. Lead Silif to the maps in the south-western corner and talk to him.
- Plant the tele orb on Dark Squall, then escape back to Falador.
NOTE: Make sure BLOOMING EFFECTS ARE NOT ACTIVE IN OPENGL or you will MISS THE ENTIRE CUTSCENE AS IT WILL BE COMPLETELY WHITE WITH NO VISUAL. Items to bring: Sapphire lantern, Strange teleorb, one Law rune, one Death rune, teleport (preferably to Falador), and Dagon'hai robes.
- Talk to Akrisae and wear the Dagon'hai robes.
- Enter the nearby jail cell.
- Climb up the ladder in the north-eastern corner, stand in the stone circle in the middle of the room, and activate the strange teleorb.
- Follow the north-eastern path towards the chapel and climb up the ice wall.
- Jump across to a ledge on the chapel.
- Walk East to activate a cutscene.
- Jump from the chapel's ledge to the snow wall and return to Falador.
- Talk to Akrisae and he will say that Movario has been moving.
- Go to the Tears of Guthix cavern where the Light creatures are, and make sure to bring a Sapphire lantern.
Into the chasmEdit
- Talk to Movario and volunteer to go down to the chasm and explore for him.
- Attract a Light creature with your Sapphire lantern, and opt to go Into the chasm. Movario will cast the Blue flame spell when you go down.
- Search the three nearby skeletons for a Hammer, Chisel, Spade, Silver Sickle (b), and six Druid pouches.
- Use the spade on the two rocks with a "Search" option in the north-eastern and north-western corners.
- Afterward, use the chisel on the smashed braziers to acquire an Earth orb and Fire orb.
- Go to the air and water braziers and use the chisel on them to acquire an Air orb and Water orb. These are in the south-western and south-eastern corners.
- Head south until reaching three skull cavities on the southern wall. For each skull, examine its recessed block and use the respective orb on the block.
- Climb up the walls to reach a fourth skull cavity, which is behind a stone cube. Use the water orb on the recessed block.
- Climb down. For each of the three lower skulls, enter its nose cavity. Crawl along the tunnel in each cavity to its end. Examine the door there and insert the respective key into the door lock. Crawl back through the tunnel and exit the skull.
- Climb up the walls to the upper skull. Use the fire key on the skull's recessed block, then search the stone cube in front of the skull.
- Climb through to enter the Ancient Guthix Temple.
The Ancient Guthix TempleEdit
- There are eight statues in this temple. Each, when examined, will reveal what type of potion must be "made" at that statue. Use your druid pouches on the Druid Spirits. Each will drop the ingredients for one of the needed potions.
- Use the herbs and the secondary ingredients on the statues in any order.
- Use the dolmens you receive from the statues on the Stone Table in the middle of the temple. It will open the huge door in front of it.
|Any of the 8 potions may include:|
Fighting the Balance ElementalEdit''Make whatever arrangements necessary to battle a level 145 Balance Elemental that can use all three combat styles, lower your combat stats, and hit up to 300. You can leave the area to get supplies, but always bring your lit sapphire lantern. The battle zone is a multi-combat area.
- Proceed down the corridor and enter a large chamber.
- Once ready, search the Mysterious Stone and the Balance Elemental will appear.
- Kill the balance elemental.
For a guide on how to kill the Balance Elemental click here.
- Touch the mysterious stone to make all your combat stats will boost up to level 255 (apart from prayer).
- Talk to Movario and then Lucien and go through all the options in order for both people.
- Idria and some Guardians of Armadyl will teleport in. They will assist you in your battle with the demons.
- Kill the two Tormented demons (which should be fairly easy with all your combat levels at 255).
- Talk to Idria and she will teleport you to Falador.
- At Falador, talk to Idria again.
- Congratulations! Quest complete!