|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||96 coins (info)|
|Examine||Some wheat heads.|
Wheat fields can be found in the following locations:
- East of the Catherby farm plot
- South-east of the Champions' Guild
- North of the Cooking Guild
- North-east of Draynor Village
- In the backyard of Alrena's house in East Ardougne
- Just north of East Ardougne, east of the lodestone
- Northern Harmony Island
- South-west of Mill Lane Mill (windmill)
- Southern Miscellania
- South of Rimmington mine
- Sinclair Mansion's yard
- East of Taverley
- South of Taverley
- Tree Gnome Stronghold
- Yanille, just east of the hops patch
- The centre of Zanaris
One quick way is to get grain next to the hops patch in Yanille and go east to the bank in Yanille. Another is to get to grain is to use the canoe transport system on the River Lum. One could take the canoe to the Champions' Guild wheat field, then fill their inventory, then return to Edgeville to bank the wheat using the canoe. Another is using the wheat patch close to the bank in Taverley.
The wheat fields are also used to access Puro-Puro.
During the Lumbridge Rebuildathon, players were able to sell Wheat for unusually high amounts of gold due to wheat being interchangeable with straw as one of the building materials needed. Many players did not want to take the time to pick an inventory full of wheat multiple times to reach the daily point limit and would instead purchase it from the Grand Exchange. Other players would take advantage of this by picking extra Wheat and selling it for more than it was usually worth.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Skeleton||13; 21; 25; 142||1||Uncommon|
|Guard||18; 19; 20; 21; 22||1||Rare|