|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||97 coins (info)|
|Examine||Some wheat heads.|
Wheat fields are found:
- Just east of the Hops Patch in Yanille
- East of Draynor Village and also further north east by Mill Lane Mill (windmill)
- North of the Cooking Guild
- South-east of the Champions' Guild
- East of the Ardougne lodestone
- Southern Miscellania
- The centre of Zanaris
- Northern Harmony Island
- North-west of Falador
- Gnome Stronghold
- In the backyard of Alrena's house.
- South of Rimmington mine
- Northeast of the Catherby farm plot
One quick way is to get grain next to the hops patch in Yanille and go east to the bank in Yanille. Another is to get to grain is to use the canoe transport system on the River Lum. One could take the canoe to the Champions' Guild wheat field, then fill their inventory, then return to Edgeville to bank the wheat using the canoe. The wheat fields are also used to access Puro-Puro. Another is using the wheat patch close to the bank in Taverley.
During the Lumbridge Rebuildathon, players were able to sell Wheat for unusually high amounts of gold due to wheat being interchangeable with straw as one of the building materials needed. Many players did not want to take the time to pick an inventory full of wheat multiple times to reach the daily point limit and would instead purchase it from the Grand Exchange. Other players would take advantage of this by picking extra Wheat and selling it for more than it was usually worth.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Skeleton||13; 21; 25; 142||1||Uncommon|
|Guard||18; 19; 20; 21; 22||1||Rare|