For the music track, see Whale's Maw (music track).
|Release date||25 July 2016 (Update)|
|No. of banks||Bank deposit box (must be unlocked from reward shop)|
|No. of altars||None|
|No. of obelisks||None|
|Music||Forgotten Continent, Whale's Maw|
- Tortles which can be hunted.
- Net fishing spots for Raw sillago and Raw seerfish.
- Camp fire for Cooking (must be unlocked from reward shop).
Player-owned port voyagesEdit
It is described as having seas teeming with fish and turtles, which draw whales in to feed. The legendary whale Shuma is often found here.
- In A Friend Indeed, the player may befriend a local fisherman in Whalesmaw .
- In Howdy Pilgrim, a group of Saradomin priests may be travelling to a place of religious significance on the coasts of Whalesmaw .
- In In Dire Need, the player may deliver desperately needed supplies to the local fishermen at Whalesmaw .
- North of the Tortle hunting area, there is a raft and a volleyball with a hand-printed face floating in the water, a direct reference to the movie Cast Away.