Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the music track, see Whale's Maw (music track).
|Release date||25 July 2016 (Update)|
|No. of banks||Bank deposit box (must be unlocked from reward shop)|
|No. of altars||None|
|No. of obelisks||None|
|Music||Forgotten Continent, Whale's Maw|
- Players can travel to Whale's Maw by talking to Quartermaster Gully located in Port Sarim, after the player has completed the miniquest Impressing the Locals.
- 22 tortles which can be hunted
- Net fishing spots for raw sillago and raw seerfish; 6 on the northern pier and 5 on the south-eastern pier
- Camp fire for Cooking (must be unlocked from reward shop)
- A message in a bottle containing a treasure map leading to The Goon Docks
Player-owned port voyagesEdit
It is described as having seas teeming with fish and turtles, which draw whales in to feed. The legendary whale Shuma is often found here.
- In A Friend Indeed, the player may befriend a local fisherman in Whalesmaw .
- In Howdy Pilgrim, a group of Saradomin priests may be travelling to a place of religious significance on the coasts of Whalesmaw .
- In In Dire Need, the player may deliver desperately needed supplies to the local fishermen at Whalesmaw .
- North of the Tortle hunting area, there is a raft and a volleyball with a hand-printed face floating in the water, a reference to the movie Cast Away.
- On the docks there is a boat with three barrels next to it, a reference to the movie Jaws.
|A part of the Tales of the Arc|
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|