For the music track, see Whale's Maw (music track).
|Release date||25 July 2016 (Update)|
|No. of banks||Bank deposit box (must be unlocked from reward shop)|
|No. of altars||None|
|No. of obelisks||None|
|Music||Forgotten Continent, Whale's Maw|
Whale's Maw is an island in The Arc region of the Wushanko Isles. It is described as having seas teeming with fish and turtles, which draw whales in to feed. The legendary whale Shuma is often found here, amongst others.
- Players can travel to Whale's Maw by talking to Quartermaster Gully located in Port Sarim, or Menaphos, after the player has completed the quest Impressing the Locals.
- 22 tortles which can be hunted
- Net fishing spots for raw sillago (92 Fishing) and raw seerfish (91 Fishing); 6 on the northern pier and 5 on the south-eastern pier
- Camp fire for Cooking (must be unlocked from reward shop)
- A message in a bottle containing a treasure map leading to The Goon Docks
Player-owned port voyagesEdit
- In A Daring Raid the player sends a ship to raid a whaling storehouse in Whale's Maw belonging to a group of callous whalers.
- In A Friend Indeed the player sends a ship to befriend a local fisherman in Whalesmaw.
- In Howdy Pilgrim the player sends a ship to protect a group of Saradomin priests traveling to a place of religious significance on the coasts of Whalesmaw.
- In In Dire Needthe player sends a ship to deliver desperately needed supplies to the local fishermen at Whalesmaw.
- In Explore the Seas the player sends a ship to collect resources around Whale's Maw, telling their captain to beware the whales that give the island its name.
- North of the Tortle hunting area, there is a raft and a volleyball with a hand-printed face floating in the water, a reference to the movie Cast Away.
- On the docks there is a boat with three barrels next to it, a reference to the movie Jaws.
|A part of the Tales of the Arc|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|