|Release date||13 March 2012 (Update)|
|Loyalty Points||8,000 points|
|I used to be a werewolf but I'm alright nooooow.|
|These cosmetics will not display |
in PvP-enabled areas.
The Werewolf outfit is an outfit available to members as part of the Members Loyalty Programme. Members can obtain this costume in exchange for Membership Loyalty Points. Once purchased, the costume can be obtained again and again free of charge in any colour.
This outfit was originally an item set, storable in the Fancy dress box of a player-owned house costume room. For those who purchased it before it was converted to a cosmetic override and had in their inventories or bank before the change, they still have those versions, and their recolours are still in their original form. The item versions recolours had more than just the patches of the fur changed, and had the entire outfit colour changed.
It consists of:
|Slot||Override name||Item||Original icon|
|Head||Werewolf mask||Male||Werewolf mask|
|Body||Werewolf torso||Male||Werewolf torso|
|Legs||Werewolf legs||Male||Werewolf legs|
|Hands||Werewolf claws||Male||Werewolf claws|
|Feet||Werewolf paws||Male||Werewolf paws|
- This was the first outfit from the Members Loyalty Programme without a female counterpart. It is now available for both genders.
- This outfit is often used by "Furry" role-players, sometimes substituting the werewolf mask with a fox, bat or one of the other Treasure Trails animal masks.
- It is also the first set to consist of 5 items instead of the regular 4, because the Werewolf outfit contains gloves.
- The examine info may be a reference to the film Naked (1993) in which David Thewlis' character Johnny says "I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright no-OOWW".
- The examine info may be a reference to the song Werewolf (1993) Doug Mulray.
- The item version of the outfit grants additional dialogue with the werewolf, the Skullball Boss, the Agility Boss and the Agility Trainer at the Werewolf Agility Course when the ring of Charos is not worn.