|Start point||Almera in her house north-east of the Baxtorian Falls|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
- Rub games necklace and teleport to Barbarian Outpost.
- Run south to the building with the fence and gate.
- Talk to Almera inside (marked by the quest symbol).
- Board the raft to the west.
- Talk to Hudon, north of where you land.
- If you do not talk to Hudon you will not be able to find the Book of Baxtorian in the later step.
- Click swim on the river to end up back on shore.
- Once back on shore, head slightly north-west and enter the larger building.
- Climb the staircase at the back of the house.
- Search the south-eastern bookcases on the east wall to find a Book on Baxtorian.
- Read the book.
- Head to the Tree Gnome Village, located north-west of Yanille.
- Once there, follow the path east, leading towards a dungeon, or alternatively if Tree Gnome Village (quest) is partially complete, right click "Follow" Elkoy, who is at the beginning and end of the maze, and go north-east into the dungeon.
- Enter the dungeon and go to the easternmost room.
- Must read book in order to find key.
- Search the east stack of crates which is a different colour than the others, to find A key (Waterfall Dungeon).
- Head to the westernmost room and use the key on the gate to unlock it.
- Enter and speak to Golrie to find Glarial's pebble.
- Bank everything except Glarial's pebble and your rope (you may bring food). To enter the tomb, you cannot bring combat-related items such as weapons, armour, or runes. See Glarial's Tomb for a list of items that are allowed.
- Teleport to Ardougne lodestone and go west and then north, just past the Fishing Guild (or just south-east of the quest start) to find Glarial's tombstone.
- Use Glarial's pebble on the tombstone.
- Go west and search the chest to obtain Glarial's amulet. At this point, it is a good idea to use the drop trick to obtain a second amulet for access to the waterfall dungeon later.
- Go south and search Glarial's Tomb to obtain Glarial's urn
- Head north-east back up the ladder you came down.
Items needed: 6 air runes, 6 water runes, 6 earth runes, a rope, Glarial's urn, and Glarial's amulet.
- Go back to the quest start point and board the raft to the west once more.
- Use your rope on the rock situated on the banking to the south. (do not click 'swim to rock')
- Use your rope on the dead tree next to you. (do not click 'climb tree')
- Enter the cave door north.
- Go north-east, open the door, and search the crates on the northern wall for another Key.
- Return to the centre room and go down the western passage, past the fire giants, through the doors north.
- Use the key on both of the doors.
- Make sure you follow the next three steps carefully or you will be washed up down stream!
- Use an air rune, a water rune, and an earth rune on each of the six pillars.
- Use Glarial's amulet on the statue of Glarial, the western statue.
- Use Glarial's urn on the Chalice of Eternity, in the centre of the room.
- If you attempt to take the Chalice you will be washed up down stream and will have to get the amulet back from the chest under Glarial's tombstone before being able to return to the cave.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 13,750 experience
- 13,750 experience
- 2 gold bars
- 2 diamonds
- 40 Mithril seeds which can be used to grow flowers
- Access to the Waterfall dungeon for combat training. You must have Glarial's amulet in your inventory to re-enter the dungeon - attempting to enter without the amulet will result in the tunnel flooding with water, you getting washed into the river, ending up on the bank and taking some damage.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Related to the Elf quest series|