Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||Varies (Update)|
A Water source is any source of drinking water in RuneScape, and this does not include rivers. Players can collect water only from specific sources, which are marked with an icon (), and must use a container to do so.
There are many different kinds of water source all over RuneScape, each bearing slight differences from others.
- Sinks are usually found in buildings, such as houses, castles, etc.
- Fountains are usually present in the open area of building complexes (e.g. cities).
- Waterpumps serve similar function to fountains. There is one water pump in Falador, another near the undead farm west of Port Phasmatys, and a third just before entering the graveyard of the Barrows just east of Mort'ton.
- Water barrels, which are usually found in farms.
- Wells are found in cities. There is a well in Lumbridge near the swamps.
- A Large Geyser can be found in Neitiznot and in the God Wars Dungeon.
- Some cacti in the Kharidian Desert are available to refill waterskins by using a knife.
- An Outdoor tap is located on the outside east wall of the Poison Arrow Pub in East Ardougne.
Water is used in many cooking recipes including pies, wine and bread. To get water simply click "use" on a container and then click on the source you wish to obtain water from.
Note: ALL water containers of the type used with the water source will be quickly filled.
- Complete "Dealing with Scabaras", and you will have the ability to make an enchanted water tiara. This can be made by using water runes on a water tiara and can be used as a substitute for waterskins.
- Complete "Dream Mentor" and you will have the ability to cast the spell "Humidify" which will fill all water containers in your inventory.
Water sources close to a bank Pay to playEdit
|Location||Image||Distance(in squares walked)||Notes|
|Meilyr district of Prifddinas||4||One click banking. Must have completed Plague's End.|
|Lumbridge Castle Cellar||11||One click banking. Must have started the Recipe for Disaster quest|
|Neitiznot||12||One click banking. Must have partially completed The Fremennik Isles.|
|Lumbridge furnace sink||18||One click banking. No requirements.|
Water sources close to a bank free to playEdit
|Fountain • Large Geyser • Sink • Water barrel • Waterpump • Well|