Fandom

RuneScape Wiki

Warrior ring (i)

36,350pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Discuss4 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

[FAQ] • [doc]
Warrior ring (i) detail

A warrior ring (i) is the upgraded version of a regular warrior ring. It can be imbued as a reward from the Mobilising Armies minigame at the cost of 205,900 reward credits if the player has a rank of 300 or more or from Stanley Limelight for 180 thaler. The player must provide a warrior ring themselves and show it to Lord Marshal Brogan at the top floor of the Officers' Tower. The warrior ring (i) is currently tied for highest Strength bonus for a ring, alongside the ring of death.

Combat Stats
RequirementsTier
NoneNone
ClassSlotAttributes
Attack MeleeRing slotDefence-iconArmour0
Constitution-iconLife points0
WeaponsMainOffPrayer-iconPrayer0
Damage--Damage reduction
Accuracy--PvM: 0%PvP: 0%
Style-Style bonuses
Range-Strength-icon25Ranged-icon0Magic-icon0
[FAQ][doc]

Comparison with other ringsEdit

Name Levels Cost Bonuses Notes
Ring of death Ring of death None 25,253,715 CombatSwords 25
Prayer-icon 3
  • Two passive effects: 50% chance of restoring up to 5% adrenaline when a target is killed; teleports the wearer to their respawn point with all of their items when they die, at a cost of 15% charge (effective cost 575,572.5 coins)
  • Degrades: has 100,000 hits of combat, and can be recharged by 50% with a cut onyx (100% charge costs 3,837,150 coins)
Superior leviathan ring Superior leviathan ring 90 Crafting-icon to make
85 Defence-icon
85 Constitution-icon
100 Pearls Pearls CombatSwords 15
Defence-icon 43
Asylum surgeon's ring Asylum surgeon's ring 85 Defence-icon
All Broken Home Challenges
500,000 (reclaim) CombatSwords 21
  • Two passive effects: 10% chance to prevent adrenaline loss when using threshold abilities; 40% chance to save a quarter of a special attack's base cost (e.g. 60% becomes 45%)
Onyx ring (i) Onyx ring (i) 300 Mobilising Armies rating 835,950
Mobilising Armies icon highscores 144,100
CombatSwords 21
Defence-icon 22
Sixth-Age circuit Sixth-Age circuit The World Wakes
and all optional requirements
Free CombatSwords 21
Defence-icon 12
  • Free to reclaim
Berserker ring (i) Berserker ring (i) 300 Mobilising Armies rating (if purchased using Reward Credits) 170,484
Thaler 180 or
Mobilising Armies icon highscores 205,900
CombatSwords 17
Defence-icon 19
Seers' ring (i) Seers' ring (i) 90,988
Thaler 180 or
Mobilising Armies icon highscores 205,900
Magic-icon 25
Warrior ring (i) Warrior ring (i) 82,784
Thaler 180 or
Mobilising Armies icon highscores 205,900
Strength-icon 25
Archers' ring (i) Archers' ring (i) 47,467
Thaler 180 or
Mobilising Armies icon highscores 205,900
Ranged-icon 25
Berserker ring Berserker ring None 170,484 CombatSwords 12
Defence-icon 5
Seers' ring Seers' ring 90,988 Magic-icon 17
Warrior ring Warrior ring 82,784 Strength-icon 17
Archers' ring Archers' ring 47,467 Ranged-icon 17
Ring of vigour Ring of vigour 62 Attack-icon
62 Dungeoneering-icon
Dungeoneering token 50,000 CombatSwords 12

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki