|Release date||November 2, 2004 (Update)|
|High Alch||46,800 coins|
|Low Alch||31,200 coins|
|Store price|| 78,000 coins|
|Exchange price||46,086 coins (info)|
|Examine||This helm is worn by warriors.|
The Warrior helm can be bought at Skulgrimen's helmet shop in Rellekka for 78,000 coins. It can also be obtained from another player or the Grand Exchange (the latter is recommended, as this helm is approximately 30,000 coins less than buying it from the store).
With the second Summoning update a player can have Pikkupstix enchant the helm at which point it becomes a warrior helm (e) and can hold up to 70 scrolls. When charged it takes on a lighter colour and becomes a warrior helm (charged). It isn't a very common helmet worn by players, as some prefer to wear a dragon helm or berserker helm instead.
A player wearing a warrior helm
A player wearing an enchanted warrior helmet
|[view] • [talk]|
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Dagannoth (Chaos Tunnels) 88 1 Rare Dagannoth (Waterbirth Island) 88, 90 1 Rare Dagannoth guardian 148 1 Rare
- Originally, the warrior helm gave a +5 crushing attack bonus, before being changed at some point to +5 slashing attack bonus. This change could have possibly been the result of slashing being a more preferred attack style in standard play.
- The horns look much smaller when talking to a NPC than when seen not in chat.
- After the 2007 graphical update, the warrior helm got a bulkier look. The horns were also enlarged.
- After the Facial Features update of 9 September 2010, your character appears to have a uni-brow while wearing this helm.
- The Warrior helm's graphics, along with the rest Fremennik helms and other armours, was updated on 6 March 2012.
|Yak hide armour|