|Start point||Sir Tiffy Cashien in Falador Park.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Sir Tiffy in Falador park.
- Talk to him again.
- Talk to Sir Amik Varze, 2ndUK] floor[White Knights' Castle in the west wing.
- Return to Sir Tiffy.
- Talk to Amik Varze again.
- Return to Sir Tiffy for a commorb.
Finding Solus DellagarEdit
- Right-click contact with the commorb to view your assignment details.
- With your commorb, talk to Lord Daquarius. He is located in the southernmost area of Taverley Dungeon (south of the furnace icon).
- Kill a Black Knight.
- Talk to Lord Daquarius again.
- Take twenty unnoted essence to the Mage of Zamorak in the south-east corner of Varrock.
- If you haven't started the Abyss miniquest you will need to talk to him north of Edgeville first.
- Talk again to give him the essence.
- Go to each house in Canifis, and Scan using the commorb until you find Solus.
- An item will appear in your inventory, the table below shows where to scan next.
- If you are wearing one, take off your ring of life; it will not help you and will be destroyed.
|Banana||Musa Point banana plantation|
|Bear fur||East Ardougne marketplace|
|Bone spear||Dorgeshuun Mines, near Mistag (light source required)|
|Castle wars ticket||Castle Wars lobby (area with bank chest and portals), if you get this object it might be added to your currency pouch - make sure to read the dialogue.|
|Cream hat||Grand Tree in Tree Gnome Stronghold.|
|Cream robe top||Tree Gnome Stronghold, 4thUK]. floor[|
|Earmuffs||Canifis Slayer Tower|
|Eye patch||One of the houses in Brimhaven|
|Fake beard||Ali Morrisane's stall in Al Kharid|
|Fur||East Ardougne marketplace|
|Giant frog legs||Lumbridge Swamp Caves, the southern area with the level 44 giant frogs, near the entrance to the Tears of Guthix Cavern (light source required)|
|Goblin mail||Goblin Village|
|Greenman's ale||One of the houses in Yanille|
|Pure essence (20 noted)||This is the last location, proceed to next step in the guide.|
|Red vine worm||McGrubor's Wood|
|Toy horsey||Draynor Village, near Diango|
|Unholy symbol||Spirit of Scorpius, north of the Observatory|
|Wizard hat||Wizards' Tower, groundUK] floor[|
- Once you have received the pure essence, teleport to the Rune Essence mine by talking to Aubury in Varrock.
- Kill Solus Dellagar.
- Give Sir Amik Varze the hat.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 5,000 experience
- Access to the White equipment
- 20 noted pure/rune essence and the other items (from chasing Solus)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Part 2 of the Temple Knight quest series • Related to the Void Knight quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|