|Release date||13 August 2013 (Update)|
|Quest item?||The Death of Chivalry|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||You can retrieve it from Dawn's body in the Saradominist tomb, via the portal at the top of the Black Knights' Fortress. When Saradomin asks for it: You cannot reclaim it.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine|| • A magical wand is suspended in the beam of energy. |
• Your skin crawls as you gaze at this creepy artefact. (The Death of Chivalry)
The Wand of Resurrection is a wand featured in The Death of Chivalry quest. It was the horn of Elora the Lifegiver, Fern's sister. It has the power to return the dead to life, and it is the powerful weapon that Saradomin sends you to find during the quest. It has three wards that must be taken down before it can be accessed:
- The first ward requires you to kill Fern, the guardian of the wand.
- The second ward requires you to complete a matching puzzle.
- The final ward requires you (or Sir Owen) to sacrifice blood.
After the final enchantment is removed, Dawn teleports in and steals the wand. She uses it to kill Sir Owen before reanimating both him and the black knights. She later uses it in combat with you, and after she is defeated you can loot the wand. Saradomin takes the wand from you, willingly or not, to bring Sir Owen back to life. He says he plans to use it to return the centaurs from the brink of extinction, and either keeps it for himself or gives it to Sir Owen, and you do not see it again.
- Gods are unable to be brought back to life by the Wand, or by any other method, as they "give up the right to an afterlife" when they ascend.