Vyrewatch clothing can be bought from Trader Sven in Meiyerditch or the Grand Exchange. It is used to dress like a Vyrewatch patrolling the streets, and reduces the chance of being spotted and picked out for blood tithes. The outfit was changed shortly after it was released, outraging many players who thought it looked better before.
Before the trade limit updates this item was commonly merchanted. Players who had done the many required quests to buy the clothing, would buy a bunch of sets from Trader Sven for about 2,000 coins per set, and sell them to players for upwards of 25,000 coins per set. The Grand Exchange price is currently at 6,633 coins, and it may take a while to get hold of this set due to the bother of going to Trader Sven in Meiyerditch.
A male player wearing the vyrewatch clothing
A female player wearing the vyrewatch clothing
|[view] • [talk]|
- The Zamorak crafter seems to wear a red version of the Vyrewatch top.
- When vyrewatch clothes were first released, the colours were inverted
- On 6 October 2010, Jagex updated the female Vyrewatch top in an attempt to fix a glitch where the sleeves were missing from the top. As a result, they changed the appearance of the female Vyrewatch top to more closely resemble the male Vyrewatch top.
- After the Morytania graphical update on 17 August 2011, Vyrewatch clothing no longer resembles what the Vyrewatch wear.
- A glitch occurred where when wearing vyrewatch clothing, your legs would turn into water.