- Not to be confused with spinner.
|Abilities||Life point regeneration|
|Special moves||Call to Arms|
|Examine text||It spins.|
The void spinner will automatically heal 10 life points approximately every 15 seconds up to a player's maximum health. Note that the healing ability still works even if a player does not have any remaining Summoning points.
The healing effect makes the Void Spinner useful in single combat environments as it can restore up to 1080 life points over its summoning duration of 27 minutes. This is equivalent to 9 cooked lobsters, although a player could heal much more LP for the same cost by buying the lobsters rather than investing in a spinner familiar. Therefore, its best application is for when you need healing but also need inventory space for things like monster drops or more food.
Although the Bunyip has a better healing rate than the Void Spinner, the Void Spinner can be useful for the player who do not have 68 Summoning.
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||1,851|
|52 ( 1,300)||42|
|I can summon a void spinner familiar with this.|
Call to arms scrollEdit
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|90 coins||136 coins||385 coins (info)|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||4 ( 100)||42|
|A scroll for a void spinner familiar.|
Call To ArmsEdit
- Making a void spinner pouch gives little experience. Giant chinchompa pouches requires a lower summoning level, also uses blue charms but gives over four times as much experience.
- The void spinner seems to be based upon the Portuguese Man o' War, a type of poisonous jellyfish-like siphonophore.
- The void spinner's special ability is similar to that of its counterpart seen in Pest Control, which heals the portals.
- The void spinner seems the be based off the Dragon Quest character "HealSlime" , both being jellyfish like and having healing powers.