|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||300 coins|
|Low alch||200 coins|
|On death||Always a safe death|
|Examine||A strange dust acquired from a demon. Used in potions.|
Void dust is an Herblore secondary ingredient found while training Dungeoneering in Daemonheim. It can be bought from the Smuggler in the starting room or obtained from monsters killed in the dungeons. This ingredient is only available in dungeons at complexity level 5+.
It can be used to make:
- A Weak magic potion, using Sagewort
- A Weak ranged potion, using Valerian
- A Weak defence potion, using Aloe
- A Magic potion, using Wormwood leaf
- A Ranged potion, using Magebane
- A Defence potion, using Featherfoil
- A Strong magic potion, using Winter's grip
- A Strong ranged potion, using Lycopus
- A Strong defence potion, using Buckthorn
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Smuggler||1,000||Rusty coins||∞||? (edit)|