|Release date||18 April 2006 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||0|
|No. of obelisks||0|
|Main music||Null and Void|
|Leader|| Commodore Matthias (before Quiet before the Swarm),|
Commodore Tyr (after Quiet before the Swarm)
|Teleportation||Void Familiars Summoning Scroll (Level 34 Summoning Required)|
The Void Knights' Outpost is a small island in the very south of the current map, just south-west of Ape Atoll. To get there, either speak to the Squire on the pier at Port Sarim to travel to the island by ship free of charge, use the teleport option of a Void knight seal, or use a Call to Arms scroll, with a summoned Void ravager, Void shifter, Void torcher or a Void spinner. This island is nearly abandoned on non-pest control worlds, but still is popular with players seeking to repair Barrows armour.
- A bank - The closest bank to Port Sarim and many other places accessible by ship, by a free boat journey.
- An anvil - The Smith can repair Barrows armour. This makes the island more popular for that reason alone.
- Void Knight Archery Store - Sells both Arrow tips and Javelins from Bronze to Rune.
- Void Knight Magic Store - Sells all elemental, mind, chaos and death Runes.
- Void Knight General Store - Sells Field rations which can be used to heal 500 life points.
- The Conquest minigame
The main feature of the island is Pest Control, a co-operative multiplayer combat minigame. The landers at the south side of the island brings players to the Pest Control island when there are 5-25 players in them.
- The island was graphically updated on 24 June 2010, with the release of Quiet Before the Swarm. Additions were made to the northwestern and eastern ends of the island, adding some new buildings and houses, with the Conquest area being added on 25 August 2010.
- During the travelling cutscene, the ship is shown docking in the western part of the island. However, the dock is to the north.
- The Squire bankers are not static NPCs, as in other banks; they keep moving at the other side of the bank counter.
- On 23 May 2016, the Void Knight's Outpost received a graphical rework, with the addition of a dark atmosphere and rainy effects.
|Part 1 of the Void Knight quest series|