Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Not visible in-game.|
|Also known as||Pest points, commendations|
|Approximate value||With herb pack, approx. 1,456.2 coins|
|Examine||Cannot be examined.|
Commendation points are rewards from Pest Control, Conquest and from the quest A Void Dance in the form of a certificate. They can be traded in for a variety of things, including combat experience, Void knight equipment and various other items. Players cannot have more than 1000 points at a time.
- Experience in any combat skill besides Summoning that is equal to or greater than level 25. The formula is the following: , where equals level; equals approximately 5.195 for magic and range, approximately 19.23 for summoning and prayer, and 5 for all others. The experience is always rounded down to a whole number.
- When turning in points for experience, spending points in groups of 10 grants a 1% bonus to the amount of experience you gain. When spending in groups of 100, the bonus increases to 10%.
Void Knight equipmentEdit
|Void knight mace||250||Acts as a wand with 668 accuracy.
Not required for the Void set effect.
|Void knight top||250||Required for the Void set effect.|
|Elite void knight top||100 (plus regular void knight top)||Upgraded version of regular void knight top. Must have completed The Void Stares Back to buy from Tyr.|
|Void knight robe||250||Required for the Void set effect.|
|Elite void knight robe||100 (plus regular void knight robe)||Upgraded version of regular void knight robe. Must have completed The Void Stares Back to buy from Tyr.|
|Void knight gloves||150||Required for the Void set effect.|
|Void knight melee helm||200||Void set effect of +3% Melee accuracy and +5% melee damage (with Void set effect).|
|Void knight mage helm||200||Void set effect of +3% magic accuracy and +5% magic damage (with Void set effect).|
|Void knight ranger helm||200||Void set effect +3% ranged accuracy and +5% ranged damage (with Void set effect).|
|Void knight deflector||150||Acts as replacement of another piece of the Void Knight equipment.|
|Jessika's sword||350||Off-hand level 75 sword Void Knight equipment. Best non-degradable off-hand melee weapon.|
|Void seal||10||Worn in the amulet slot.
Operate in a Pest Control game to inflict damage to surrounding pests, using one charge.*
Teleport to the Void Knight Outpost, using one charge.
This amulet has 8 charges and crumbles to dust when depleted.
- There is a requirement of 42 Attack, Strength, Constitution, Ranged, Defence and Magic, as well as 22 Prayer to use any Void item.
- A complete set of void equipment (all armour, helms, seal, mace, and deflector) costs 1660 points.
- A seal is awarded for free upon completing the quest Quiet Before the Swarm, reducing the cost by 10 points.
- A complete set of Void items with elite equipment costs 1860 points.
- An elite top is awarded for free upon completing the quest The Void Stares Back, reducing the cost by as much as 350 points.
- A set of Void armour with one special helm costs 850 points.
- A set of elite Void armour with one special helm costs 1050 points.
Costs 30 Points (Approximate value: 43,686 coins, 1,456.2 coins per point) The amounts are randomized. This is just an average.
Requires level 25 Herblore to purchase.
Costs 15 points (Approximate value: 11,846 coins, 790.48 coins per point)
Costs 15 points (Approximate value: 1,278 coins, 85.24 coins per point)
Requires level 25 farming to purchase.
Void knight armour patchEdit
A Void knight armour patch can be used on any piece of Void Knight armour to upgrade its stats by 10 levels.
Costs 200 points
All charms cost 2 points each and can be purchased in amounts of 1, 14, or 28 (costing 2, 28, and 56 points respectively).
- On 15 September 2014 the experience received for trading commendation points was increased.
- Upon attempting to enter a game in which the reward will put you above the maximum allowed points, you'll receive a confirmations dialogue stating you won't be rewarded the full amount. For example, if you attempt to enter the veteran lander with 997 points, you'll receive the dialogue and winning will only reward 3 points, putting you at the maximum of 1000 commendations.