- This weapon has an off-hand variant: Virtus book
|Release date||20 November 2012 (Update)|
|High Alch||75,000 coins|
|Low Alch||50,000 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||57,492,458 coins (info)|
|Examine||A powerful wand that once belonged to a minion of Zaros.|
The Virtus wand is a magic weapon that is part of the Virtus set. Wielding it requires level 80 Magic. The wand was released with the Evolution of Combat, and is dropped exclusively by Nex in the God Wars Dungeon.
It is the second-strongest wand outside of Daemonheim, only below the seismic wand. As of 7 January 2014, the wand and book degrade with use in a similar fashion to other Virtus equipment, and will also protect against the God Wars Dungeon followers.
When received with CoinShare active, the Virtus wand will be dropped as 120 Virtus wand shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
A player wielding a virtus wand
|[view] • [talk]|
- This item will prevent monsters from attacking the player in the God Wars Dungeon. The same also affects the Virtus book.
- For a while after the Evolution of Combat, this item was not affected by CoinShare along with the Virtus book. This has since been fixed.
- The Virtus wand and the Virtus book are the only two unique items dropped by Nex which have a buying limit of 5. Helm, body and legs have a buying limit of 2 while the gloves and boots have a buying limit of 1.
- On 30 October 2013, the wand and the Virtus book had Server-wide announcements added when dropped by Nex.
- Prior to the update on 7 January 2014, the Virtus wand and book were the highest-tier weapons outside of Daemonheim that did not degrade.
|General wands||Wizard (150) • Imp horn (202) • Spider (316) • Mystic (454) • Splitbark (628) • Bat (850) • Grifolic (1132) • Ahrim's (1486) • Treachery (1486) • Abyssal (1694) • Virtus (1924) • Seismic (2458)|
|Mage Training Arena||Beginner (732) • Apprentice (850) • Teacher (983) • Master (1132)|
|The Great Orb Project||Repeller wand • Attractor wand • Barrier generator|
|Quest wands||Fairy • Wand • Infused wand • Betty's wand • Resurrection|
|Other||Christmas • Broken wand • Academy wand • Void knight mace (668) • Rosethorn wand 1 2 3 4 5 6|
|Customisation||Aviansie wand • Orkish wand • Shatterstorm Wand|
|(Accuracy shown in parentheses, where applicable)|