|Release||20 November 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||75,000 coins|
|Low alch||50,000 coins|
|Exchange||4,481,299 coins (info)|
|A powerful wand that once belonged to a minion of Zaros.|
The Virtus wand is a magic weapon that is part of the Virtus set. Wielding it requires level 80 Magic. The wand was released with the Evolution of Combat, and is dropped exclusively by Nex in the God Wars Dungeon.
It is the fourth-strongest wand outside of Daemonheim, only below the attuned crystal wand, seismic wand and seasinger kiba. As of 7 January 2014, it degrades after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 charges per hit, so has a minimum duration of 5 hours of combat) but can be repaired at Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand.
When received with CoinShare active, the Virtus wand will be dropped as 120 Virtus wand shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
Interval: 2.4 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
The base repair cost of the Virtus wand is 2,000,000. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|2000000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Comparison with other magical weaponsEdit
|Noxious staff||90||156,553,946||2458 (90)|
|Camel staff||85||154,098,595||2178 (85)|
|Staff of darkness||85||58,887,569||2178 (85)|
|Chaotic staff|| 80 |
|Attuned crystal staff|| 80 |
|Attuned crystal weapon seed and 2000 Harmonic dust||1924 (80)|
|Zuriel's staff||78||5,581,814||1829 (78)||
|Armadyl battlestaff||77||9,459,238||1783 (77)|
|Greater runic staff|| 75 |
|25,000 Runespan points||1694 (75)||
|Staff of light||75||1,487,159||1694 (75)||
|Polypore staff||75||1,438,742||1694 (75)|
|Seismic wand and singularity||90|| 221,038,176(wand)|
|Wand of the Cywir elders||85||17,477,025||2458 (90)||
|Seasinger kiba and makigai|| 85 |
75 Koi Scales
2 Gemstone kaseki
Complete seasinger weapon scroll
|Virtus wand and book||80|| 4,481,299(wand)|
|Attuned crystal wand and Attuned crystal orb|| 80 |
|Attuned crystal weapon seed and 2000 Harmonic dust||1924 (80)||
|Abyssal wand and orb||75|| 482,979(wand)|
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.3%|
|4 × Zaros components|
- For a while after the Evolution of Combat, this item was not affected by CoinShare along with the Virtus book. This has since been fixed.
- The Virtus wand and the Virtus book are the only two unique items dropped by Nex which have a buying limit of 10. Helm, body, legs and the Zaryte bow have a buying limit of 2 while the gloves and boots have a buying limit of 1.
- On 30 October 2013, the wand and the Virtus book had Server-wide announcements added when dropped by Nex.
- Prior to the update on 7 January 2014, the Virtus wand and book were the highest-tier weapons outside of Daemonheim that did not degrade.
|Mage Training Arena||