|Release||15 October 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||180,000 coins|
|Low alch||120,000 coins|
|Exchange||3,084,264 coins (info)|
|Examine||This item degrades in combat, and will turn to dust.|
The normal version requires 78 Attack and lasts for an hour of combat. After the time is up, the spear will vanish, although it can be alchemised before it turns to dust. If a player is made to lose a degrading vesta's spear in the Wilderness or inside the dangerous portal at clan wars, 780,000 coins will be dropped in its place.
As an hour contains 6000 ticks and the spear hits once per 5 ticks, you are able to hit 1200 hits with this spear before it degrades. Thus, each hit costs approximately 2570.2 coins when using this spear.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 3.6 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Chaos Elemental||305||1||Very rare|
|Revenant cyclops||60||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dark beast||112||1||Rare|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||1||Very rare|
|Revenant hellhound||70||1||Very rare|
|Revenant hobgoblin||44||1||Very rare|
|Revenant icefiend||37||1||Very rare|
|Revenant imp||14||1||Very rare|
|Revenant ork||98||1||Very rare|
|Revenant pyrefiend||40||1||Very rare|
|Revenant vampyre||47||1||Very rare|
|Revenant werewolf||53||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||3.0%|
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon used to have a special attack, Spear Wall which damaged any unit that was in a 3x3 grid of the player and provided immunity to melee attacks for 5 seconds. In terms of actual effect, this rather resembles the Hurricane ability.
- On the release of the EoC, this weapon used to have fast speed but still the weapon damage of a average speed weapon of the same level. This meant that Vesta's spear was much more powerful than its level suggested, with its damage (ignoring accuracy) more comparable to a tier 95 weapon. The speed was however changed to average about 5 months after EoC's release.