Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- High Level Alchemy - Equal to where is the value.
- Low Level Alchemy - Equal to where is the value.
- Items Kept on Death Value - Nearly all untradeable items use their value as their Items Kept on Death Value. Prior to an update, all items used this value.
- Daemonheim Price Checker - All items in Daemonheim show their value by using the Price Checker.
- Store Prices - Prices in shops are based on an item's value.
- Items that drop coins in their place - For the items that are replaced with coins at a gravestone (Barrelchest anchor, Korasi's sword, Veteran cape), the amount dropped is equal to the value.
Note that this value stands apart from fluctuating Grand Exchange prices that items may also have.
Finding an item's valueEdit
- For untradeable items, opening up the Items Kept on Death interface with only that item shows the value.
- For Dungeoneering items, opening up the Price Checker shows the value.
- For most tradeable items, the high alchemy price will give the value, so long as it is not rounded down.
Items with highest value upon releaseEdit
The following are items that had the highest value in the game when they were released:
|Bond||15,000,000||25 September 2013||1,159 days|
|Ancient statuette||5,000,000||16 June 2009||1,562 days|
|Dragonfire shield||2,000,000||18 June 2007||729 days|
|Magic stone||975,000||31 May 2006||383 days|
|New Crystal bow||900,000||7 February 2005||478 days|
|Shield right half||750,000||20 August 2003||537 days|
|Dragon battleaxe||200,000||27 February 2002||539 days|
|Rune platebody||65,000||23 September 2001||157 days|
|Rune platelegs & plateskirt||64,000||26 July 2001||59 days|
|Adamant platebody||16,640||4 January 2001||203 days|