- High Level Alchemy - Equal to
- Low Level Alchemy - Equal to
- Items Kept on Death Value - All untradeable items use the value as their Items Kept on Death Value. Prior to an update, all items used this value.
- Daemonheim Price Checker - All items in Daemonheim show their value by using the Price Checker.
- Store Prices - Prices in shops are based on an item's value.
- Items that drop coins in their place - For the items that are replaced with coins at a gravestone (Barrelchest anchor, Korasi's sword, Veteran cape), the amount dropped is equal to the value.
Finding an item's valueEdit
- For untradeable items, opening up the Items Kept on Death interface with only that item shows the value.
- For Dungeoneering items, opening up the Price Checker shows the value.
- For tradeable items, the high alchemy price will give the value, so long as it is not rounded down.
Items with the highest valueEdit
|Ancient statuette||5,000,000||16 June 2009||Incumbent|
|Dragonfire shield||2,000,000||18 June 2007||729 days|
|Magic stone||975,000||31 May 2006||383 days|
|New crystal bow||900,000||7 February 2005||478 days|
|Shield right half||750,000||20 August 2003||537 days|
|Dragon battleaxe||200,000||27 February 2002||539 days|
|Rune platebody||65,000||23 September 2001||157 days|
|Rune platelegs & plateskirt||64,000||26 July 2001||59 days|
|Adamant platebody||16,640||4 January 2001||203 days|