Attempting to go through the VIP archway before reaching the required reputation makes a VIP area guard stop the player and say: "Where do you think you're going? You're not allowed in here!"
The area contains four acadia trees, three mineral deposits, three fishing spots (for desert sole, catfish, beltfish), and a bank chest. The resources in this area deplete at half the rate of outside resources.
The skilling locations can be used to discover certain items and creatures required for the Menaphos journal. Some of which are exclusively found in the VIP area.
- Hornless unicornfly: Found whilst woodcutting in the VIP skilling area.
- Phenakite: Found while mining in the VIP skilling area.
- Anukat can be found standing north-west of the bank chest.
- Mining: Menaphite honey bee in amber, Pygmy giant scarab in amber, Crondite, Umesco arpos
- Fishing: Clicker kalphite in amber, Desert locust in amber, Wavecrest opal, Maw coral
- Woodcutting Acadia trees: Desert locust, Kalphite wanderer