What did i do on the 07 wiki i was just trying to fix mistakes etc.
Tell me what i did??
nzskiing 05:39, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
Treasure Trails Scan imagesEdit
Hi, I've been working on the guide for scan clue lately and I noticed that you've contributed a lot of the images on the page; thanks for helping keeping the guide updated. Awhile back there was a thread to establish some new standards for the images. Because of this I've replaced some of the images you took and I want to make you aware of the standards that are in place now. These are:
- Character should have no items equipped and be wearing only basic clothing.
- Character should be standing on the exact spot that the arrow points to.
- Images should contain both the in-game and minimap arrow (the arrow blinks in-game so you should check that it was displaying at the time you captured your image).
- Images should have a minimap in the corner (make sure the minimap is loaded properly, if it is cut off move towards the cut off area in-game to make the minimap load before taking the image).
- Images should not contain any other interfaces such as the action bar or inventory; only the minimap.
- Images should be cropped to approximately 860 pixels wide and 540 pixels tall (if you're not sure how to crop to this size then uploading an uncropped image is fine).
Once again, thanks for everything you've done in the past and I hope you can contribute more images of new locations in future. Please leave a talk page message for me if you need help with anything. Thanks,20:01, January 17, 2014 (UTC)
Kalphite Queen vandalEdit
All the templates on OSRS suddenly changed to orange. Was this intentional? Was it a glitch? Either way, can I request it to be turned back to white? A white background makes seeing the text much easier.Icejunito talk • contribs 08:07, January 24, 2014 (UTC)
When tagging something for deletion as a duplicate, say what it is a duplicate of.03:36, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- And the first sysop to respond to the tagging might not be one of those in S:C.
03:40, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Might I also suggest that you don't use the word "duplicate" when making a merge request? Certain sysops will see that word and delete without actually reading the template/request itself. 07:33, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
RW logo imageEdit
Just wondering, why can't you send an email to them? I'm sure they'll accept your emails too, considering you're a 'crat here too. I mean, I'm happy to help if you need it, but I'm getting the impression you don't actually need my help at all (or am I missing something?). I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you'd request access yourself. Just link to the forum page so they know the community supports it, but I don't even think that's needed.
- I forgot to write down the list of admin names to request access for. Could you just post the names on my talk, so I atleast have somewhere to look them up? JOEYTJE50TALK 19:53, February 15, 2014 (UTC)
Lowe's Archery Emporium pageEdit
I noticed that you reverted my edits to the "Lowe's Archery Emporium" page for the 2007scape wiki. I wanted to contact you in order to ask why. I would have contacted you via the 2007scape wiki, but your user page is protected there.
I can understand that the image may have been a duplicate, but the reason I took and uploaded that image was that it proves that the maximum stock of bronze arrows in the shop is 2000 and the maximum stock of iron arrows is 1500 - the page currently lists these maximums as 1000 for both arrow types, which is incorrect. Therefore, while I can understand that you may have removed my image for being a duplicate (even though I think that it is better, since it shows the shop with a "pristine" inventory of goods and is therefore more representative than the current image), I do NOT understand why you reverted my edit to the stock numbers when the current numbers are clearly incorrect.
I joined this wiki community in order to help build and contribute. Please understand that it is extremely demoralizing to a new contributer when they edit and improve a page with correct information and then it is subsequently reverted (with no explanation given) by someone else. I understand that you have many contributions to this wiki, but I am trying to improve the overall quality of the wiki (which is severely lacking on several pages, I've noticed). I want this wiki to be accurate and to be useful. Right now, many pages are a mess - a lot of them refer to post-EOC combat numbers. I want to help, but first I would like to understand why the edits I made to this page were reverted.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
TLDR: My numbers for the maximum stock of Lowe's Archery Emporium for Bronze and Iron arrows were correct and my image proved it. Why were my changes reverted to incorrect numbers? It makes me not want to contribute anymore when my changes are reverted, with no explanation, when they are correct.
2014 RSW Family PhotoEdit
The 2014 RSW Family Photo is in! Feel free to check it here! See you all again next year, 21:47, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Temujin I'm new to the whole Wiki deal. I see that you posted something about adding "License Templates" where appropriate but I have no clue as to what you mean, or how to differentiate bewteen what needs it and what does not. If you can enlighten me a bit then I can better understand and do that in the future. Wouldn't want to get banned from being able to edit the "wiki" I'm currently active in and trying to improve. Adurix (talk) 17:17, March 7, 2014 (UTC)
I was just wondering why i was blocked from editing any acticles. Thanks.