|This user is currently busy with school, but will be active again in a few weeks on the RuneScape Wiki.|
Create next archive
- We will enact revenge on this -- Neitiznot ▸ Choose OptionMy userpage Talk to me! Rage Spam goes hereSign here! 18:54, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- But Balance is power and the only way to have balance is to destroy them...ALL. - Neitiznot ▸ Choose OptionMy userpage Talk to me! Rage Spam goes hereSign here! 19:24, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
Concern from oldschool rsEdit
I have been battling a vandalizer for a while now I would keep reverting my messages back to normal with no luck as he keeps doing it but I need sleep so i will not be able to change anything anymore. Just a fair warning to some of the things you may see in any of my messages. Also Joey's page has been changed as well :( Icejunito talk • contribs 06:52, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Have a good day! :P Neitiznot ▸ Choose OptionMy userpage Talk to me! Rage Spam goes hereSign here! 16:16, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
I want to put which monsters drop certain items on their respective pages. i.e In the Cabbage seed page i want to put list all the monster that drop cabbage seeds. So far ive been using the template that is used in the monster pages themselfs for the item pages aswell. However, the combat level is missing. I dont know if it already exsists but if it does were can I find it? Icejunito talk • contribs 02:09, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
Re:Give me a real wikicapeEdit
Hey, I recently uploaded some images and you told me that they need to be transparent.
I don't know how to do that. Can you tell me how?
- I mean, we have like 50k active editors ofc Neitiznot ▸ Choose OptionMy userpage Talk to me! Rage Spam goes hereSign here! 15:59, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
Here. 19:13, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
Just noticed your revisions to my talk page... Sorry.Edit
Hey, my apologies for not noticing your previous commit that notifies me of personal images not being allowed. I just searched some documentation on wiki's and I couldn't find how to make a displayable picture from a external source, it'd be helpful if you could show me how? Steve4448 (talk) 14:25, June 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Just uploaded all of them exept the quest tab. Feel free to rename and crop these images to your liking^.^ Also for the Quest tab, when you asked for "top; the following in this order: one completed, one started, one finished" what if its already scrolled to the top but it doesn't have the second set of requirements. Most are green, one is yellow, and three red. Icejunito talk • contribs 08:52, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Ahh okay, well as long as you're revamping the whole system then that's good xD I get emails whenever the deletion candidates page gets changed so I wtfed when I saw it deleted lol -Shaun Dreclintalk 13:27, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
noYes. I meant to reply to you but it slipped my mind. I have a Labradoodle. Oil4 Talk 17:29, July 4, 2013 (UTC)
Regarding RfAs on 2007Scape WikiEdit
I can't get the pagename tag to work. :/ Try the button here and you'll see what I mean >_> Help! Neitiznot ▸ Choose OptionMy userpage Talk to me! Rage Spam goes hereSign here! 15:07, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I know, the username thing doesn't work, lol Neitiznot ▸ Choose OptionMy userpage Talk to me! Rage Spam goes hereSign here! 09:52, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry. Used to keeping discussion on one page so they're easier to follow. Heh. --Foodbandlt 04:55, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Hiscore dataEdit
Looks like you have got it going now anyway. The Bot did not alter your stats page the first day because it saw that the page had seen that it had been recently modified. It should update normally now. Amaurice talk 23:00, June 19, 2013 (UTC)
User talk repliesEdit
- It appears so, sadly. I disagree with the majority - I like UotM. Neitiznot ▸ Choose OptionMy userpage Talk to me! Rage Spam goes hereSign here! 16:02, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
...yeah. :P I should really change my name. Fusswell. Effeswell. Kill me. ;_;17:13, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Did you link that so that I could see the stolen Dardar image or so I could listen to the episode again? :P Anyway, I've updated my Brassica thread to reflect this minor victory.
07:01, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
- :D 08:27, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
- u iz sux0r m8 Neitiznot ▸ Choose OptionMy userpage Talk to me! Rage Spam goes hereSign here! 08:31, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Basilisk safespotsEdit
Ah, I didn't realise. If you're going to tag them for deletion can you add in a reason and remove them from the article they're used on in future? I just thought a random anon was tagging them for no reason. cqm 08:50, 7 Jul 2013 (UTC)
- can haz retire kthxbai Neitiznot ▸ Choose OptionMy userpage Talk to me! Rage Spam goes hereSign here! 15:47, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for shortening the link to the end of the sentence, I accidentally put it at the start to the end >_> Neitiznot ▸ Choose OptionMy userpage Talk to me! Rage Spam goes hereSign here! 14:30, July 25, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, am I doing this right?Edit
Re: Take two?Edit
I've just returned from my holiday, so that's why I hadn't replied yet, sorry. I've given you bureaucrat rights on the rs07 wiki now. JOEYTJE50TALK Check out this awesome audio player I've made @@@
(also, it has a cool easter egg) 15:25, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
Zeta (uppercase Ζ, lowercase ζ; Greek: ζήτα, classical [ˈdzɛːta] or [ˈzdɛːta] zḗta, Modern Greek: [ˈzita] zíta)
- Please move the archive link to the top of the page, not hidden under the contents where most people will miss seeing it.
- When you archive the rest of your talk page, not just the messages that are less-than-positive, please remember that archives should be chronologically ordered in their messages, so you'll need to reorder the headers according to the time stamps of the first message under each one. Have fun with that. 18:45, August 27, 2013 (UTC)
You know that you can rename a whole bunch of images used on one page using the queue to group all of them page edits into one edit, right? Its use is outlined under the buttons on Special:MovePage, but it's a lot cleaner than renaming one image at a time and having tons of edits to a single page. — Foodbandlt (talk) 05:05, September 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Ah, okay. Just letting you know since a lot of people that use the script apparently completely ignore it. Lol. — Foodbandlt (talk) 13:40, September 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, I was just wondering what files I uploaded that had miss matched names. I used the exact names of the files that were on the regular runescape wiki, please tell me EXACTLY what I did wrong. If this is how you treat people who contribute to the wiki, then I wont contribute anymore.
I'm going to need you to tell me exactly what files I uploaded caused my ban. All my file names are correct and descriptive.
Check the file names of this page: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Balloon_transport_system
I used the exact same names as those image files on that page. Please go here and ban this person too for using incorrect file names, because that is really where we need to focus time and energy. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Komatoast (talk) on 12:51, September 12, 2013.
Re: No longer updatingEdit
For some reason, the Bot was not able to get your stats for 8 days in a row from 29 July to 6 August, so your page was added to the Bad Highscore Request Pages. I have removed it from the list again, so it should start trying the updates again. Amaurice talk 18:22, September 26, 2013 (UTC)
Are you backEdit
I too will be busy with school (college applications, nationwide tests) now, so let's switch places; can you handle teh vandalism while I study and apply to colleges? :3 I can deal with stuff upon my return. -- SpineTalk 01:40, November 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I will be slightly more active when December comes. -- SpineTalk 01:45, November 2, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Welcome templatesEdit
Re: Style guideEdit
What edit exactly are you referring to in that one?
There is however something that I would like to propose that every single guide from here on out should contain and that is, bold texted headlines, sections, subsections andcorrectly spaced so that it will be easier for everyone to read.
Example of such would be:
==Headlines== ===Sections=== Normal text goes here. ====And subsections==== And also here.
The reason that it changes automatically without the manual input of that on the RuneScape Wiki is because of the code used for pages on there, just thought I'd put that out there as well.
Most of the guides on the 2007RuneScape Wiki is poorly published and needs a proper editorial contribution to become easier to read and to follow.
Thank you in advance for reading my input.
- I will not do that in the future then, but I'd like to point out to you that the guides are not the easiest to follow and keep track in, hence why I edited them for the easement of everyone, same as they are not spaced properly either and the text sometimes merges together. And that is because they are transfered directly from old edits on the RuneScape Wiki page into the 2007RuneScape Wiki.
- Grigor12 (talk) 20:21, November 5, 2013 (UTC)
- I was not saying that the actual style guide was wrong, I was saying that the code for pages are different from 2007RuneScape Wiki and the RuneScape Wiki, and that is why the guides aren't bolded by default in sections and subsections nor on headlines.
- Furthermore, it is not ad verbatim it is just verbatim.
Re:RS3 image uploadEdit
Forum:Custodian user groupEdit
So the custodian group has been added to the wiki. According to Timothy Quievryn in the reply email he copied the custodian group over from Runescape Wiki to 2007Scape Wiki. If that's the case why aren't administrators able to to check the custodian group in Special:UserRights? -- SpineTalk 05:42, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
3.95 USD? LALKSPOJIAOjOIsijkdjaslkdjkjsdkjjgk that's so damn cheap, shame I've already bought membership :/ Neitiznot ▸ Choose OptionMy userpage Talk to me! Rage Spam goes hereSign here! 12:53, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
Didn't mean to rollback your edit, I was trying to undo it. It's on the rare drop table. Sorry about that. Suppa chuppa 10:14, December 8, 2013 (UTC)