Drop Tables Edit
Just out of curiosity, why aren't you adding rarity or quantity to some drops? If it's unknown, you could put "Unknown", or do what I do and use common sense and put what your gut feeling would be. If it's wrong, someone will come along and change it eventually. As you add more drop tables, more "needs rarity" or "needs quantity" articles are piled up, so the process just repeats itself. d: Just a suggestion. (: 00:11, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm just trying to add drop tables, I don't fight a large variety of creatures so sometimes i don't have a decent idea of what the drop rates are. Adding rarities to all of them would take up a lot more time. I might go back later and fill in some of them, just trying to tidy up what info the pages already have. And the creators of those templates added a note of using only Always, Common, Uncommon, Rare and Very rare for rarity, so i'm respecting that by not putting "Unknown". Samba37 00:25, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
i know u, saw you edited ancient magicks
Umm..k. Why? Edit
I noticed that you took off the people Skillers who had Ice gloves. Any reason Why? Was it hurting anyone? I mean, I think people like to have credit for their accomplishments.... especially if it's a really rare thing to do....The Best Skiller-lvl3rsnoob 02:19, December 7, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you for giving me that link, and I apologize for the discrepancy.
Nice catch -- My incorrect edit Edit
Today i incorrectly edited the Falador Tasks page to correct skill requirements on the easy tasks. i weas playing through and checking the level requirements. Due to an interface fail the Family Values task was hidden and i edited it out. You reverted the edit. Nice catch.
The level required is 15 however, as confirmed today on the task list -- once i unhid some tasks :( This message is to prevent the appearance of an edit-war. i also wonder if commenting on talk pages that ``X is newb is appropriate? Anmyhow *shrugs*
06:16, December 8, 2010 (UTC)06:16, December 8, 2010 (UTC)06:16, December 8, 2010 (UTC)06:16, December 8, 2010 (UTC)Jedi robyn 06:16, December 8, 2010 (UTC)jedi_robyn
Hey there Edit
How is it that you only have 20m in bank? lol With your skills you should be wearing phats and stuff.
- Well firstly, I don't view RuneScape as being money-based. A lot of things in the game are driven by money but training skills is not really one of them, many of the fastest methods of gaining xp involves no net gain/loss. Secondly, That's how much cash I have, not my net worth. 07:18, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
wrong namespace userpages Edit
They should be moved, not deleted. Just an FYI for ya.--Degenret01 13:48, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Samba! Edit
Just checking in on you with my new signature!17:49, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
Any time. Do you know if the other monsters drop charms? It's Cook's afterbirth day! 21:35, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I mean like the other trolls. It's Cook's afterbirth day! 21:39, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Gielinor game prep Edit
It seems odd to me, as well, but 19 pts is all I got. The chance of getting the one dish that has a score of 27 may make confirming the pt value a challenge, though. --Saftzie (talk) 07:08, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
- That makes sense, and is probably what they intend. I'll edit the page that way, then, and see if anyone else disagrees. --Saftzie (talk) 08:29, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
Vandals and CVUEdit
Before adding a vandal's name/IP to the CVU page, please make sure that they have received at least one talk page warning, preferably two. Templates for this can be found on the CVU page.08:54, September 26, 2012 (UTC)
GEMW updates EditA bot is currently going through all items and updating prices, albeit slowly. Are you sure you want to go through pages and update them manually? 18:13, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
Right at the start, when you example the mural of Juna and Fiara:
"[[Among the carvings you recognise Juna, Guardian of the Tears of Guthix and Fiara, Guardian of the Fist of Guthix. The other figures have been engulfed by plant growth.]
Orlando Smith: These must be legendary creatures. It is believed Guthix turned to individual beings to retain balance while he slept. How curious that the snake displays what we now recognise as the symbol of Guthix. It is believed this symbol was attributed to Guthix by his followers, but this could show that it's origins are far more ancient."
This could just be Orlando speculating, but I don't see why Jagex has reason to mislead in this regard. Furthermore, it is starting to come to light that some gods got their symbols from Elder Artefacts. In-game info also takes priority over anything said outside of the game.08:54, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
"i'm really tempted to delete almost all of this lore from this page." Edit
Would you like to talk about it?13:50, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
- K, I'll take a look at it ;) 14:00, March 22, 2013 (UTC)