http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/2i0xb4/why_did_araxxor_go_to_kentucky/ckxsisv MolMan 20:46, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
What I suggest is that we state that there could possibly be an error in the "Advertisement price" in the text? I can do that. IP said that this isn't the first time and I never have noticed that before so for now we should just state that there is a miscalculation in the final cost of a Deal of the Day sale merchandise? Justキャンディーズや犬？cute
GWD mostly from slayer/soul reaper. Rarely go to GWD for anything else MolMan 22:40, October 29, 2014 (UTC)
Do you have a problem with me?Edit
Do you have a problem with me?Edit
Why am I not quoted? MolMan 18:38, November 26, 2014 (UTC)
- I just want the stupid pets. Apparently they'll be required for the Araxxor pet. MolMan 18:43, November 26, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't know what the limits are to these kind of scripts, but perhaps it can be implemented to show if a certain parameter is passed on when including the script (if that's at all possible)? My main reason is that the "My Tools" doesn't appear on Special:WhatLinksHere pages, which is my main entry point for the tool. IP126.96.36.199 (talk) 17:44, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Oz. It's Chase. I don't know if you remember me, but I was Dashiefan101 opn the MLP wiki. I thought I'd say hi. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 19:37, January 8, 2015 (UTC).
- Thanks :D
How many kills a day can you do since the rage buff? I can manage 200% on p1 during 12, so I can probably handle 200+ on everything. MolMan 14:29, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
- I started again this time cause of all your damn leg tops. Been gambling almost all my drops for the pets lol... MolMan 14:36, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Not bad. When I first learned max rage, I got 3 middles in 15 kills all in one day lol. I actually still have em lol.
- Araxxor is really easy, can use so little food even on high rage. Only raxxi is tough tbh, and that's only because she can down you in 1 second. I was thinking of buying asc + vengeful and trying that on super high rages. MolMan 14:46, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
MolMan 02:30, January 27, 2015 (UTC)
1 image is honestly enough to prove we've seen that stats. MolMan 19:40, January 27, 2015 (UTC)
something I sawEdit
Why did you do this? It was in no way vandalism. The article already states/stated "Currently, he's working on a new company, Fen Research Ltd, which he founded in 2010.", and the website that was added by the IP also states "Fen Research was founded by award winning games developer Andrew Gower in late 2010 (...)". IP184.108.40.206 (talk) 04:29, January 31, 2015 (UTC)
hatbot was downEdit
RE: Poison mergingEdit
Looking at the article, it should be split into two or three. There appears to be a "Poison" item (the green bottle) that is not necessarily quest specific (sold by Ransolo, found in Draynor Manor), and it just so happens to be used in two quests. The poison from Hazeel Cult might have its own article if it actually acts differently to the other poison. The note about the poison sold by an NPC related to Murder Mystery does not provide enough information to figure out whether that is also the green bottle, or something else. The poison from the new quest is clearly distinct.
Generally the naming standard would be "Poison (Quest name)", but in case of the current green bottle "Poison (item)" is equally appropriate as it does not belong specifically to any quest. IP220.127.116.11 (talk) 13:36, February 25, 2015 (UTC)
MolMan 22:13, February 25, 2015 (UTC)
did u make ss wand? i need ikod value of kaseki MolMan 13:10, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- lol 1
- tengu thingy is probably the same; but i'll wait for gaz. he has that mission coming back with 100% later today
- btw im rly good at nex now. ppl actually come to me asking me to tank MolMan 13:18, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- o :c
- pso offers lessons to people and im probably gonna apply for rots/bt stuff. i was gonna do it this week, but pipes in house broke lol flooded MolMan 13:23, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- i think i couple admins in pso have a perm hm team. i can ask about getting you leechfeater MolMan 13:31, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
not worth making a change for 1 page just use a switchfobox if it matters that much, but it doesn't really lol MolMan 20:07, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
damn data good ideeEdit
can't get any to buy
i'd just leave em overnight MolMan 20:28, March 5, 2015 (UTC)
- rip MolMan 20:40, March 5, 2015 (UTC)
- nah cause i have all shadw dyed items. wanna keep em lol MolMan 22:07, March 5, 2015 (UTC)
Creation of new categoriesEdit
Hi, you removed my creation of a new category (Stun-immune) for monsters, in this case for Manifest & Blissful shadows.
I would like to question your decision as follows:
1) Have I contravened some written Wiki policy or convention by creating this category?
2) Precedent exists for this type of category as there already exists 'Weak to Fire spells' (for example) which is also in the InfoBox
3) I would think a collected page of Stun-immune (and its corollary, Stunnable) monsters might prove useful for players
4) You mentioned in your comment that the categorization could be done through the InfoBox parameter. Could you explain how to do this and should it be carried on to other existing categories, such as the aforementioned 'Weak to Fire spells' and others?
5) I am not a noob having been active on the Wiki since 2009. This was not a random, ill-considered idea.
I look forward to your response and working together to get this implemented properly