|User/talk||User | Talk | Archives: (1, 2, 3) | Sign | Skills | About Me | Music | POH | Messages|
|Logs||Monthly Kingdom | Weekly Kingdom|
|Templates and such||Header | Monoaco.js | Userboxes | Banhammer | Awesome | Sigs|
|Info||Contributions | Edit count | Edit Report | Elunebot|
Or something fetus is my son and I love him. 18:48, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
trying new signature Edit
?? --06:51, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
- i like your signature~ --
04:54, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- So, does this mean fetus lives with you? ! User:Exor Solieve 16:53, October 10, 2012 (UTC)
Don't edit userpagesEdit
Please do not edit other users' userpages on the RuneScape Wiki, as per this policy. If it was your userpage, please log in before editing to avoid uncertainty over whether the edits are what the owner wants. However, a few exceptions can be made. You may edit another user's userpage:
- ... if you notice anything obviously rule-breaking on a user page (crude photos, messages that may be harmful to someone else or anything that breaks one of Jagex's rules). If you are unsure if the content breaks a rule, contact another user to check it out.
- ... to clear red links from the wanted pages list.
- ... if editors are given permission by the author to edit the page. This includes guestbooks and some sandboxes.
- ... to revert vandalism.
Any other edits may be reverted if we think they may not be the page owner's, and if they appear to be vandalism you may be blocked from editing the RuneScape Wiki. Thank you. Michagogo (talk) 08:06, October 24, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Something something something Edit
OMFG CONGRATS!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! CONGRATS!!!Edit
Happy birthday, to both of us!
184.108.40.206 12:21, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
Don't look, now! EditUser:Exor Solieve/DanceIt's not like I'm going to stick out my butt or anything like that, though. User:Exor Solieve 04:59, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
2013 RSW Family Photo Edit
The 2013 RSW Family Photo is in! Feel free to check it here! See you all again next year, 06:13, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
Don't link that. Suppa chuppa 01:57, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
RSW Clan AvatarsEdit
Hi Elune Anzu,
Due to a shortage of avatars caused by avatar wardens constantly logging out with summoned avatars, Gareth and I would like to remind all wardens to dismiss avatars when logging out.
RSW Clan Administrator MaturityEdit
Dear Elune Anzu,
Recently, the maturity level of administrators has been called into question by some clanmates. We would like to remind everyone that as an RSW admin, you are a representative of both the clan and the wiki. Therefore, please remember to keep the clan chat a place for everyone to enjoy. We are not trying to be the "fun police." Rather, we want to make sure that everyone in the clan is respected. If you didn't see the recent thread, please reacquaint yourself with the clan chat rules.
With this in mind, there are a few specific behaviors that are troublesome. Clan administrators are meant to be players that other clanmates can trust to go to with issues. Please endeavor to maintain this trust. We would like you to please note the following points.
- The pattern of joking about power abuse should stop. There should be no perception of power abuse in the clan.
- Several clan rules now are pattered under the "accepted until someone requests the conversation to end." There have been several cases of users jokingly invoking this rule. Constantly "crying wolf" about this will make it much harder for a clanmate who legitimately wants an offensive conversation to stop to utilize the rule if he/she has seen us joking about it earlier.
- If you see someone "crying wolf," please discourage the user from doing so.
- Please do not "cry wolf" yourself.
- If possible, please leave PM on so that other users can contact you privately if needed. We understand that sometimes you may not wish to do so, but please try to be available whenever possible.
- Please try to show a little restraint with your language. There's nothing to say that you cannot use profanity, as long as the filter is respected, but some users have used it excessively. Some have also been a little too confrontational.
- Some things have been said in the clan chat that have been reportable or mutable. Please avoid these. Check over the Rules of RuneScape to make sure that you do not break them, as they take precedence over our rules. A muted administrator is an ineffective administrator.
- If there is a heated argument or conflict going on (not to be confused with a debate), please try to resolve and mediate it with class rather than exacerbating the issue.
We intend this to be a simple reminder for you to maintain a pleasant decorum in the clan. Thanks for being a part of the clan!
2014 RSW Family Photo Edit
The 2014 RSW Family Photo is in! Feel free to check it here! See you all again next year, 21:43, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
MolMan 22:06, June 21, 2014 (UTC)
There is unicode specifically for a man touching a butt:
MolMan 02:59, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
MolMan 21:24, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
Hai :3 --18:17, November 3, 2014 (UTC)
mwa! MolMan 22:52, November 3, 2014 (UTC)
I AM REPLYING LIVEEdit
MolMan 02:03, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
Re: HiEditOh wow it's been sooo long since I've been on here. I haven't used this password in years. I remember this custom theme I made and everything - this is great. Anyway, how are you? 04:53, December 6, 2014 (UTC)
2015 RSW Family Photo Edit
Help me spread the cheeks of awareness, brother! MolMan 01:12, March 29, 2015 (UTC)