Hello, and welcome to my talk page! Leave your signature below, and I might get back to you.
If you really wish to spam me, click Spam here. Thank you!
You spammed me, and that's fair enough. BUT AN EDIT CONFLICT?! THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Edit
Are you crazy Edit
VandalismEditBeach Wear hat. It is considered vandalism. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. 21:10, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
Requested images Edit
Agreed. I shall try and Inform Azzanadra, Wahisietel, Akthanakos and Eblis. Char will be a bit harder and Sliske will find me himself if he wants to. One day, we shall rule! Hail Zaros!!13:58, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
- You will meet them soon enough and I believe the evil Zemouregal mentions them as well. You have rescued Akthanakos from the evil fingers of Enakhra, this is good. We shall build an army of Azzanadras, an army worthy of Zaros! We will rule the world!!!1! (or at least that part where I keep my stuff, ooh, I also want Rimmington, it is a nice retreat) 14:17, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
Hey I see you're putting 2 enters before your signature automatically. This is not allowed per RS:SIG since it can break formatting such as lists and indents. Please put your signature on the same line as your comment to prevent things from breaking. JOEYTJE50TALK 14:19, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
Timeline of the Third Age of ArdaEdit
- 2879 - Birth of Gimli
- September 22, 2890 - Bilbo Baggins is born
- 2931 - Birth of Aragorn, son of Arathorn II and Gilraen
- 2933 - Arathorn II is killed while hunting Orcs. Aragorn was fostered in Rivendell after this.
- March 15, 2941 - Thorin Oakenshield meets with Gandalf the Grey at the Prancing Pony in Bree, the Quest of Erebor begins.
- You seriously think Orlando Bloom would be given a non-speaking part in the prequel to one of his biggest movie roles? He's the son of King Thranduil of Mirkwood, so he's probably a general in the elven army or something.
18:58, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Key points which your tiny (seriously, how difficult is it to get talk page formatting right; you are totally incompetent at it!) mind obviously missed. This is the first of three movies. He is most likely to appear in whichever movie The Battle of Five Armies has ended up in. Also, why the fuck are you still going on about this? Leave me alone already. 07:48, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
- PS, don't leave spoilers on my talk page, damnit. Not all of us have had the time to go to the cinema yet. There's this little thing called work and bus schedules. 07:48, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
Sliske, followed by Wahisietel.18:12, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
2013 RSW Family Photo Edit
Hey man, your image is a lot smaller than the size restriction. Did you want to redo it? I can help, just let me know in game. Blue, blue. Click here why don't you? 03:04, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Pick which you you like better: Blue, blue. Click here why don't you? 03:34, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
2013 RSW Family Photo Edit
The 2013 RSW Family Photo is in! Feel free to check it here! See you all again next year, 06:16, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
- You said you wanted to talk about your YG thread. We took it to your FC but I had to leave because I was doing dung. What exactly did you want to talk to me about? Oil4burgers Talk 15:52, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
Hey bro Edit
I can tell you're upset about the response to your thread, I'm sorry it's not turned out the way you wanted. The way it's going now though, you'll end up with a block yourself. I'd suggest (gently) that maybe you take some time out of the wiki CC, possibly even out of RS completely to try and cool down, and come back once you're feeling better about the whole thing. One other thing, it's not too late to swallow your pride and ignore Imxor - you're a really good guy normally, but you and Imxor flare each other up like heck, and perhaps breaking that contact will help. I know how you're feeling, I've had some pretty serious conflicts in the CC as well, but in the end you just have to try and move on, k? In the end you have to just block out the people bring you down and focus on people who don't. Hope you don't take any of this too personally, I just want to try and halp. Real Nub 17:42, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
Forum conclusion Edit
Forum:Regarding the user "Imxor Solmo" has now been closed. Please read over the closure at your next convenience. Whilst I'm here though, I'd like to give you a couple of pointers about things I've learned whilst I've been here:
- If you're having problems with another user, talk it over with an [active] admin before bringing it the 'grove. A weak argument/proposal is always going to make the thread fizzle out, as I've found out a couple of times
- I've taken a look over your comments on RfRs. I can see from your comments on various discussion you have some understanding of the wiki's policies, but adding a comment for the sake of commenting doesn't really add anything. Take some time to formulate your comment, do a bit of research where necessary.