Visual editor Edit
For the love of god, stop using the visual editor... MolManDltslg 23:10, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
- If you're unsure how to achieve the same in the source editor as the visual editor, Help:Wikitext is a good place to start :) cqm 00:24, 4 Mar 2013 (UTC)
Hi, you shouldn't be using large amounts of spaces or tabs to produce indentations. On the wiki, the syntax is to start the line with a colon(s).
- MolManDltslg 22:42, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
- OK, I'm still trying to get a hang of this ... but I dont think I'll be doing any more quest transcripts outside of 'maybe' Shield of Arrav. May get that one done some point before the end of they year ... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Deltaslug (talk).
- That's fine, but it would certainly be nice for you to clean up the mistakes you've made :). Also, please sign yo posts with the 4 tildees ~~~~ MolManDltslg 22:47, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I've used the Armadyl without issue.--Deltaslug (talk) 15:37, February 3, 2014 (UTC)
--Deltaslug (talk) 15:42, February 3, 2014 (UTC)
- I've gone godless. Brassica 'tolerates' you ... sort of ... and Marimbo seems to find guys desirable, and understands women wanting to be near Holstein. I wonder if the developers had a Mod Liono fetish or he just bribed them a lot ... --Deltaslug (talk) 14:54, April 18, 2014 (UTC)