- Impressive read! But it doesn't even come close to one of Cook's recommendations on another user talk. It was as long as the American constitution repeated five times! The user practically had to archive ONE post. :P (Don't bother doing that on my talk, it's just...unoriginal.) Alchez 11:31, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
Hmm... i state my proof you ban me, classy.01:19, December 20, 2012 (UTC)
The language is so weird and descriptive in ways people wouldn't want to see. "Disappears into the embrace of death" like really...?15:56, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
Sounds good.15:59, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
RE:Captain Image Edit
Ok, I'll keep a sheet local and I'll keep looking into it. About that templated signature, what do you exactly mean, and how do I do it?22:56, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Mine's at Template:Signatures/Thojohn22 01:54, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
grats on 99 dung! Edit
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!Edit
Hope it's a good one!!!00:00, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
18:21, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
Of course I don't mind ;) I did say it in the Summary section, but yes: you are right that I should've said the same on User:Shogo Yahagi's talk page. I reacted on User:AnselaJonla because that was the 2nd post on my talk page about it after reverting it without giving any more information on what would be missing. To that I did not receive any 'content' reaction at all, which seemed strange (especially since I specifically asked him/her - and for a mod/admin to not address that, is even more weird, imo). And yes I do see it as childish, and it may be called that, I think. And yeah, that's it basically. Cos I assume I don't have to explain that it's a little frustrating to have to fix an article because some people don't seem to want to answer you. 18:09, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
- I already explained that about Shogo's talk page. I was directly asking her to respond on my question, she didn't & she again reverted my edit -> that's what I called childish... which I also explained. And with regards to me ignoring Shogo, I typed it in the summary bar, where I thought it would reach him/her. Apparently it didn't and if memory serves me well I kinda apologized for that too.
20:35, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
- I have not ignored anything, and frankly, I think you should read my replies better. I have told several times, that no other reasons were given (to me, to my knowledge) than statements "loss of information", when I specifically asked to specify what information is lost. Sure, you may think I'm not entitled to an answer, but that doesn't change the fact that I hadn't seen one until just now. And if you don't mind, I will focus on that next instead to argue with you, which seems utterly pointless now, as the discussion has moved on. I wish you a good night/evening/afternoon/morning or what ever is best applicable in your situation. I'm going to sleep now. Bye, live long and prosper ;) 23:06, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
I was hoping you guys would also like to comment on my suggestion, seems only reasonable since this whole dispute involved the interaction with my suggestions in the first place.
- Thanks ;) 11:22, February 4, 2013 (UTC)
PoP lifeboats Edit
It got updated with Mondays patch (28 Jan), I had 1 lifeboat in store, so I assumed that would be the max now, but it might have been because I have it enabled on all my ships, so I might be wrong on that part. It's being looked into on the talk page now.23:44, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
- From the patch notes: "Players are no longer guaranteed a Player Owned Ports random event reward if they have the maximum amount of a certain type of reward." It seems like they finally fixed it, so you actually can get every reward, not just have 3 rewards not fully maxed and only get those. So they patched it, but not sure how the lifeboats cap works now. 00:00, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
You've been invited to my Max cape party! Edit
Change of date for Max cape party... please re-read.
Bren's Max cape Party
Thursday, 14 February 2013 at 7:00PM EST
World 91 at Varrock East Bank
21:02, February 14, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, just wanted to say that you forgot to check the links for File:Hunter_kit_new.gif before deleting. (The links might have been fixed by the time you read this.) Next time please don't forget... :)
As per the speedy delete template:
- This file is a candidate for speedy deletion.
- Before deletion, check what links to this page, the page history, and the page log.
Thanks!00:02, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
in regards to daemoniem bank booth - not too sure on bank removal, but whole clan remembers there being a box there right at beginning - it's where I used to train my woodcutting... just recently back into runescape that I've noticed it gone now.
I added the name of the special attack and the fact that it was discontinued to every image caption. Frankly, a gif didn't really seem cluttering to me, except for maybe one or two exceptions (like dragon longsword). Anyway, sorry for this mess. I'm fixing it atm by de-cluttering special attacks and creating a gallery page. 18:25, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck.06:05, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Family Photo Edit
The 1st of March is coming up. Please do get your image in and linked to on the page. Click here for cuddles! 04:30, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
2013 RSW Family Photo Edit
The 2013 RSW Family Photo is in! Feel free to check it here! See you all again next year, 06:14, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
Re:Gloves protection Edit
Oh, I didn't see the filtered edits. Sorry. --19:51, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Trans Edit
Updated with new information Edit
I understand dwarves commonly hoard gold, the reference I saw was more related to the gold being in the mountain guarded by the dragon. The dwarves (as well as elves and goblins for Mobalising Armies) trying to get to it was only a part of the book, but not the point I was trying to make. Matt 91999 (talk) 23:52, April 7, 2013 (UTC)
Do you have any proof for allll other possible references? It does not seem very likely to you that the folk belief of evil twins inspired the evil twin random event in the first place?? Don't get me wrong, I admire you standing up for your co-admins, but do so in the bounds of reason. You can accuse me of that Revert-3-times'-commandment, but the other person gave even less reasons to revert my edit in the first place, except of course: the admin badge, which is no reason at all...--16:07, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
- don't you think that admins should be the first to start talking on talk pages... they have more responsibility, surely...
and if you really think my explanation was too vague, why not make it more clear in stead of deleting it. Clearly my grammar sucks too much to do it anyway. And if you really think that my explanation is too vague don't you then also thing that her solution was even vaguer and sucky-er? simply adding [[ ]] to the flavour text. And.. again... it seems there is no proof for all the other flavour texts either... are you going to delete those too?? and yes that admin thingy was used. if I revert I get warnings if that admin reverts it's fine, also with insults.
"(Undid revision 7894442 by Leon Art (Talk) leave it as this)" sounds as if it's said with some authority... but I agree.. there's no proof that this implied proof is is necessarily adminship. I guess I have a thing for seeing concrete things in actual vague things. and saybing "your grammar sucks" does indeed make me want to defend myself explain myself/be reactionary, if you guys see that as "just attacking anybody who disagrees with you" then idk what I have to say to you guys besides: your reasoning sucks. --16:49, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
I'm not sure exactly where... but I have a strong memory of it... it might also be from a-canonical sources, like the god letters... but certainly it's Justice in stead of Law... One moment, pls, I will try to find the source of that Surpreme Justice...16:51, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Hmm.. RS's official wiki isn't a reliable source, right? http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Special:History?topicVersionId=132326&topic=Armadyl
- Btw, what is that symbol?? 16:58, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
Nope, dw, if I ever change gender it will be a biggie :319:18, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
- For all I know... since today ;)- 21:55, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
About my banEdit
Lately I noticed that I have got banned of the chat, well, of course we don't always agree with eachother, but I honestly think that my ban is not justifiable, I really did not know that I was offending you, I conclude that you were offended because you were the only one negatively responding to my behaviour, but however I think that a warning would have been in place. Of course you may say you have warned me, but you did not warn me for the behaviour you banned me for.
Therefore I think that you should give me just another chance.
13:18, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
Your arguments were not supported by any facts, therefore they are not reasonable so that makes them no more than moral arguments, and those are not the strongest.
I think it is ridiculous to ban one for what he is not conscious of.
Yours...13:31, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
Your definition of racist is totally abject, when I say "Hitler is a good speecher" you kick me right away, I'm sorry but I have not said anything about Hitler's ideology, Lenin was a good speecher, how can I say that? They're both the ideological opposites of eachother, exactly, hope you get my point now. And if you sneakily watched my private chat, which is totally wrong, you probably interpretated me incorrectly, if so, I apologise, but if not so, you are very wrong.
Ya..13:45, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
At least explain how THAT is racist?
13:55, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
The only thing I actually (indirectly) said about islamic terrorists is that they exist. Do you deny their existance?
y14:10, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
That is 100% your own interpretation, I didn't even think of blowing anything up on saying that, I thought about the person of islamic terrorist. I bet you did not even consider unbanning me while I'm making good points here. If you considered this in banning me, think once more. I really would appreciate that.
14:25, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
Now, you banned me, how long does it last? One week I guess?
19:51, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
Okey, thanks for the tip :) --16:26, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
Do me a favour and unblock me from your private messages. This lack of communication is not a good idea. It's Cook's afterbirth day! 06:15, May 7, 2013 (UTC)
Admin bullying Edit
- I replaced the profile image for Saradomin with a more recent once that showed more of his face than the previous image. AnselaJonla quickly reverted the edit and ordered me to find the citation and source for the image before he would allow it to remain.
- I spent 20 minutes trying to find what he asked me to find. When I finally provided him with what he asked for, he eventually realized that I was right, so he quickly changed his opinion and said that he didn't like the image. But if he didn't like it, why did he make me jump through all these hoops to begin with? That was very unprofessional.
- He saw the image before he asked me to do all of that. I find that was very unprofessional of AnselaJonla to make me do 20 minutes of research just to wave it away when he got in a bad mood. Would it be possible for some form of action to be taken against AnselaJonla for doing this? The conflict can be found on the page's edit history and our talk pages. Thank you.
- Lord Dion Magnan of Entrana 00:16, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
Out of sheer curiosity, why did you mention that she is your girlfriend? - Lord Dion Magnan of Entrana 00:24, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
It's Cook's afterbirth day! 00:31, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
I am backEdit
I thought of what u said, and I took a long break as you wished, and I am back. I can see Things have been straightened out now, and worked out I hope, (though Wished for other things, oh well.) I thank you for siding with me in the problem in the past, I will consider you as a friend as well.Kinglink15 (talk) 20:54, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
- AWESOME! welcome back friend, missed you ;) 20:55, May 15, 2013 (UTC)