Welcome to my page, according to the fact I am French, feel free to correct my numerous English faults.
My runescape user name is "urssaf" with only one "f", which is the name of the French health and social administration.
I'am playing RS since 2005. I stopped playing during summer 2009 and restarted in august 2012.
Private message me on game, I will help you if I am able to.
Game goals Edit
|Total level: 2,212|
|As of 19 Jun 2013|
|18 June 2013||I found a whip vine|
|16 June 2013||Levelled up — I am now level 88.|
|14 June 2013||Quest complete: Death Plateau|
|9 June 2013||Levelled up — I am now level 97.|
|8 June 2013||Levelled all skills over 75|
|8 June 2013||Levelled up — I am now level 75.|
|8 June 2013||I killed 35 mithril dragons.|
|7 June 2013||Levelled up — I am now level 85.|
|4 June 2013||18000000XP in Constitution|
|1 June 2013||I killed 2 boss monsters in Daemonheim.|
|31 May 2013||I killed 4 boss monsters in Daemonheim.|
|Updated 20 June 2013|
Fun is my main goal, that's the reason why I think that reaching level 99 is insane, spending so much time in just one task is definitely not fun and beyond my courage, but i guess that spending so much time just to Slay is also insane !
By the way, at level 76 you have just made 10% of the road to level 99, think of it before entering in a time consuming and deadly game !
Note : Recently i have reached 99 attack and strength...I'am very surprised,i never thought being so insane...The reason of this, is certainly due to my hard work in slaying, as i wanted to fight Abyssal demons !
Big Monsters Edit
I wish i go and kill Runescape big monsters like :
- Kalphite queen (Dragon chainmail in solo, Dragon two handed with Syugecin)
- King black dragon (Done with Syugecin, no good drop)
- Dagannoth kings ( two dragon axe for the first trip !!! Many thanks to Syugecin for showing me)
- Tormented Demon (no good drop) Another trip with Syugecin...
- Corporeal Beast Another trip with Syugecin...But our strategy was obviously not the good one...
If a wiki fellows wants to show me...
Power Experience Edit
Sometime, I have to level up a skill for a quest or a diary...As I wish to spend less time, I have a statistical approach and I don't care about Profitability without spending too much money. Here are some of my results !
- At level 68 Ape atoll is 36k/hour. When i run all the time, a trip takes me 55 sec which gives 38kxp/hour and i fall once every 5-8 trips. Some players pretend to reach 53kxp/hour and even more, they must have a trick...
- Green d'hide body are 180k/hour.
- Mithril platelegs are 100k/hour in varrock
- at level 71 maple log are 148k/h (yes, 148k!!!)
- at level 76 Beacon Network is 84k/h (9 beacons) Only 84k/h but much more less click...
Fishing (bank) Edit
- at level 77 salmon and trout are 38k/h in shilo
- at level 74 monkfishs are 28k/h in piscatoris (230 monks)
- at level 74 lobster are 22k/h in fishing guild (240 Lobsters)
- At level 67 red salamander are 50k/h south west ardougne
- At level 67 chinchompa are 46k/hour south piscatoris
- At level 67 spotted kebbit are 38k/hour south piscatoris (drop)
- At level 67 dark kebbit are 38k/hour south piscatoris (drop)
Mining (no bank) Edit
- at level 79 lava flow mine is 35k/h with no lava titan (much less click)
- at level 68 iron is 35k/h (1 030 iron)
Mining (bank) Edit
- at level 71 granite is 32k/h in kharidian desert (keeping only 5 kilos)
- at level 68 iron is 24k/h in yanille(820 iron)
- at level 68 gems are 24k/h in shilo cave. I warmly recommend this, better profit !
Mining star Edit
- at level 73 level 5 is 24k/h
- at level 73 level 4 is 30k/h
- at level 73 level 3 is 30k/h
- at level 73 level 2 is 34k/h
- at level 73 level 1 is 40k/h
- at strength 88 Aberrant specter are 54k/h with scimitar (slash)
- at attack 89 Fire giant are 53k/h with whip
- at attack 89 dagannoth are 50k/h with whip
- at attack 89 kalphite worker are 48k/h with whip
- at attack 89 shadow warrior are 47k/h with whip
- at attack 89 lesser demon are 47k/h with whip (flick)
- at strength 90 Gargoyle are 46k/h with whip (deflect)
- at attack 95 Spiritual mage are 45k/h with whip (deflect) first dragon boots after 86 kills (30 minutes) numerous other round 180 kills
- at strength 90 Hellhound are 46k/h with scimmy (slash)
- at strength 90 greater demon are 44k/h with scimmy (slash)
- at attack 89 Ogre are 44k/h with whip (deflect)
- at attack 96 Abyssal demon are 44k/h with whip (flick) 1st whip after 254 kills, second 831 kills later, third 201 kills later and fourth 22 kills later !!! (w00t)
- at attack 90 flesh crawler are 40k/h with whip (flick)
- at attack 89 dust devil are 37k/h with whip (deflect)
- at strength 89 scabarites are 36k/h with scimmy + full guthan (dont use water nor food)
- at 96/92 cave horror are 34k/h with whip. First Black mask after 150 kills (1 hour)
- at strengh 89 Warped terrorbird are 22 k/h with full guth...(I hate those birds)
Att 99, Str 99 Edit
- bloodvelds are 75k/h with whip (def)
- dagannoth are 74k/h with whip (def)
- Abyssal demon are 72k/h with whip (def)
- Aberrant specter are 60k/h with whip (def)
- dark beast are 32k/h with whip + full guthan. First Dark Bow after 418 kills (Third task)...
- At level 78 Pyramid Plunder is 56k/h
Woodcutting (bank) Edit
- at level 75 maples are 42k/hour in seers
- at level 70 willows are 42k/hour in seers (620 logs)
- at level 70 maples are 38k/hour in seers (380 logs)
Woodcutting (No bank) Edit
- at level 73 teaks are 50k/hour in seers (592 logs)
I define myself as a shadow worker as i don't care about shining...Wiki is a personal "approach" which might improve my English !
I have worked a lot on :
- Barrows, i felt really happy when the barrows page was made article of the month soon after a really large amount of work of myself ! (I'am so vain...)
- Blast furnace
- Grand exchange (created GE items, linked on item page...)
- summoning especially for the special move which are useful for exp, like magpie, spirit terror bird,...
- summoning for charms drop rate
Barrows hunting trophies Edit
I was a huge fan of barrows minigame for the great loot and the blood pumping effect... I have made a bit more than 900 trips...
I hope you will appreciate this scoreboard ! Have you noticed that i've never found Dharok's greataxe nor Verac's helmet ?
|Helmet||1 x||3 x||3 x||3 x||3 x||0 x||0 x|
|Body||3 x||2 x||1 x||1 x||4 x||1 x||0 x|
|Legs||2 x||1 x||2 x||1 x||2 x||2 x||0 x|
|Weapon||2 x||0 x||2 x||2 x||2 x||5 x||0 x|
Jadinko + Juju Potion Edit
|Potion||Level required||Herb||Secondary ingredient||Experience||Effect (per dose)|
|Juju hunter potion||54||Erzille||Corrupt vine||123||Necessary to attract certain Jadinkos (pour on vine flower patch)|
|Scentless potion||59||Argway||Shadow vine||135||When you drink then all your traps will be considered smoked|
|Juju farming potion||64||Ugune||Marble vine||146||One in three chance of picking two herbs from a herb patch (chance on a per-pick basis)|
|Juju cooking potion||67||Shengo||Plant teeth||152||Use on a baked potato to make a strange potato then add tuna and corn to make juju gumbo|
|Juju fishing potion||70||Shengo||Aquatic vine||158||One in three chance of catching a raw baron shark when fishing shark, per catch|
|Juju woodcutting potion||71||Samaden||Oily vine||160||One in ten chance of finding a wood spirit when woodcutting, per log|
|Juju mining potion||74||Samaden||Draconic vine||168||One in ten chance of finding a stone spirit when mining, per ore|
|Saradomin's blessing||75||Samaden||Saradomin vine||170||Provides a +10% bonus to Farming experience when farming in the Herblore Habitat|
|Guthix's gift||75||Samaden||Guthix vine||170||Provides a +10% bonus to Herblore XP when making Juju potions (not necessarily in the Habitat)|
|Zamorak's favour||75||Samaden||Zamorak vine||170||Provides a +10% bonus to Hunter XP when hunting jadinkos in the Herblore Habitat|
God Jadinko Edit
|This user has completed all of the quests.|