I am known on Runescape as Dmya. On the wiki, I enjoy adding transparency to images and updating old ones. My computer, at the moment, does not support anti-aliasing, so I try to refrain from retaking an image if the current one is anti-aliased.
If you would like transparency to be added to an image, please add it to this page.
If you would like to know how to add transparency to images on the wiki, look here.
In regards to general editing. I try to maintain neutrality, logic, sanity, and good faith. On the forums and on talk pages, if I ever give an opinion I almost always add to it something along the lines of, "in my opinion".
- My only account is named Dmya. You can add me and mesage, as my private chat is kept open all the time. I can answer minor questions about the game, about methods, about opinions, and about the Wiki
- This is my third account, and I have been playing since roughly November 2007. I have plenty of experience with the community and the game, though I did miss everything that happenned between July 2011 and April 2012 (i.e. a lot).
- This account is not a skiller or pure of any kind. In fact, I make an effort to train every skill to equally, or as equally as possible.
- I am not a member, but I probably will become on in the (somewhat distant) future.
- I report chat bots whenever I see them, mainly because it's a service to others and it only requires so much effort.
- I like to train many skills at once if possible, which means burrying bones and fishing.cooking my food (mostly).
- I try to use free training methods over ones that I have to pay for, to save money for the times when it is virtually necessary to spend money.
Click here to view my guestbook. Please sign on Tuesdays!