Hi, I'm Krayfish.
Total level: 1889
About Me Edit
|Please add an image!|
|Release date||31 October 2004|
|XP per kill||Unknown edit|
|Slayer level||Unknown edit|
|Assigned by||Unknown edit|
|Examine text||A guy who loves quests.|
My name in the game is Krayfishkarl and I started in October 2004. Yep, I'm quite a veteran. However, I quit for a few years after getting lured into the wilderness and losing full rune and a dragon longsword (early 2006 to summer of 2009) though I still logged in occasionally to get the holiday items. I also played a lot during August 2008 because of the HD update. Now, I am a member. I kind of regret quitting during those years, and I wish I could catch up with all the people who created their accounts at that time.
I am quester as you can probably see by my quest points. I have completed all quests now! I skill to quest and quest to skill for more quests. I try to get my levels up for future quests when they come out so that I can easily do them when they get released.
Also, I am a Zarosian . I don't trust Saradomin nor Zamorak. Guthix is okay though since he hasn't done anything wrong...yet.
I am a member of the The Scrying Pool Clan, which is dedicated to figuring out what's in store for RuneScape in a few days, weeks, months and even years.
See my Adventurer's Log here.
I get stronger as the wiki grows, also. My power level is 22,531 gigawatts.
My oldest post on the forums is on page 44 of this thread: 13-14-111-11005223
My Postbag LetterEdit
Also, here's a fun fact. I am best friends with Yk'lagor the Thunderous. I wrote him a letter, and he wrote back. This was his response.
My turn, Krayfishkarl,
You are fat with questions, trespasser of Daemonheim! You remind me of myself: we both have much to say and few to hear us. That is why I am named 'The Thunderous', for the force of my voice and a determination to have my thoughts heard!
Talk to Kal'Ger and he'll say my thoughts are unwelcome in Daemonheim. That is why you find the great Yk'Lagor imprisoned in this place, as Kal'Ger 'tired' of my voice. What my master doesn't know is that these soft, fleshy wizards are not only keeping me, but are syphoning my power for their own use, whatever that may be. Once I shatter my chains and tear the fat limbs from their bodies, I will bring this news with their bodies to my master. Let him quieten me then!
I have answered your questions. I ask you to shout them aloud, so you can feel the full force of their impact:
- How come you talk so much? - I talk frequently because I have much of interest to say. If a friend bores you, shout over the top of them. They will not make that mistake again.
- Why do those mages bind you down when an adventurer first encounters you? Aren't they on the same side as you? - I have answered this already; the wizards will die in a glorious shower of scarlet.
- How come whenever you get killed, you always come back like the other Dungeoneering bosses? - You do not kill us, you merely banish us to be tormented in a crucible of agonising flame. We come back once our failures have been incinerated from our bodies, and our urge for revenge burns with a blue light.
- Not sure if you know but is the second 'I' of the name 'Bal'lak' a capital 'I' or a lower case 'L'? - Bal'lak, the thug, is spelt with an L, not an I. His name is pronounced "Nuck-kul-head".
- Do you like heim crabs? - Heim crabs taste like wizard.
Gain some levels, little crayfish, and we will see who can shout the loudest. I will bring the floors crashing down upon you.
What I do hereEdit
I have begun to fix up the wiki a lot more often now contributing whatever I can though its mostly minor stuff such as the aesthetics and grammar, but I'm starting to contribute more often when there is a new update or such.
- Add some user boxes
- Archive- Old Junk that was on my user page.
Fortunately, I beat him! :-)